1. Stonemade Workshop

Hello fellow Warmane players, today i have decided to practice a bit on making signatures meaning i really have no real use to them so i will put them here so you can use them to your liking. Also you can pm me for a signature, if you like my style of working that is, and when i have some spare time i will do it for you free of charge :P Keep in mind that i was away from Photoshop for some time, so i may be a little bit rusty. So here we go, these are the first two sigs in giveaway:

Ramkec

Other signatures:

Also i will keep posting int his thread for further giveaways. Note the small trade mark i added, simply to ensure nobody else claims it as their own work. You can request a trade mark being removed via simple pm message.

Also feel free to add any comments like suggestions/critics and/or if you have any questions. Cheers

Latest Edit: Well, because Warmane's forum has signatures on force disable for the faster loading and overall performance of the forum, i changed the name to Workshop. Meaning, you can now ask for any type of graphical things here, i will make everything that is in my power to do. Cheers :)
    Edited: December 31, 2016 Reason: Added FoliuS sig

2. The huarguen looks beautiful.
    Thank you :) soon i'll be posting new sigs just to do some final touches, hope you will like it.

3. Looks great! Looking forward to see your future work.

4. Looks great! Looking forward to see your future work.
    Thank you very much! I really appreciate all the love i get here guys, feel free to comment deeply into the matter, like few suggestions and/or critics :3 here is the latest work i've been cooking

5. I like it! So when is you're giveaway so I can win one? :D

6. I like it! So when is you're giveaway so I can win one? :D
    You can ask for any of these sigs to be yours. And they will stay unique as much as possible. I mean i am not currently using any of them, it's just for a display. So the sigs will be displayed in the one's sig and here in this thread. The one you opt to choose will get 'STONEMADE' trademark removed and replaced with an actual nickname. Also it is possible to 'order' a sig, for example you post here or pm me your desired char for a sig (with link/picture if possible) and i do my best to make an awesome sig for you :)

7. I like it! So when is you're giveaway so I can win one? :D
    Thank you very much :3 well all the signatures here displayed are for giveaway, you can pm me with the desired sig you want or if you want me to make one for you. The signatures will be 'unique', meaning if you opt for a sig that is already displayed here in the thread, that sig will exist here and in your signature area on the forum :)

8. I don't really need a signature but I'm a gfx artist too,just want to comment on your signatures. It seems like you need more lighting in them and some definite glows,with flows and distortion. Your sigs looks too plain.
    Here's one of the many sigs I made,check how I did it. (though I made some mistakes on the brushes but I was meh)

9. Thank you very much :3 well all the signatures here displayed are for giveaway, you can pm me with the desired sig you want or if you want me to make one for you. The signatures will be 'unique', meaning if you opt for a sig that is already displayed here in the thread, that sig will exist here and in your signature area on the forum :)
    I would love a nice sig for the forums! I am and always will be a rogue first and everything else second. I really like the Illidan sig, but now that DH are a thing, doesn't really fit with rogue anymore. Oh... and Bloodfang will always be the coolest set for rogues.

10. Great work. Is there by any chance a way to contact you besides here? In the future I will be streaming and making WoW movies, someone like you can be very useful in those areas.

11. Really awesome photoshop skills, I hope you keep this thread updated.

Also do you only work with WoW renders or others as well?

12. I don't really need a signature but I'm a gfx artist too,just want to comment on your signatures. It seems like you need more lighting in them and some definite glows,with flows and distortion. Your sigs looks too plain.
    Here's one of the many sigs I made,check how I did it. (though I made some mistakes on the brushes but I was meh)
    Thank you, i am glad there is more people working in SIG field. It somehow became well 'obsolete', but the best practice in layering and effecting can be done exactly by practicing signatures. Thank you for your critics bro, yes i know i have a bit of trouble going to the way i used to do things, because as i mentioned before was off from PS (actually away from pc) but slowly getting back.

P.s. please use some other img uploader than imgur because i guess it is blocked in Turkey. As i am living right now in Istanbul because of my work. :)

Great work. Is there by any chance a way to contact you besides here? In the future I will be streaming and making WoW movies, someone like you can be very useful in those areas.
    Ofcourse, send me a message in inbox with few details on your plans and tell me what would you exactly have me to do in the project of yours, and i will provide you with further details :)

I would love a nice sig for the forums! I am and always will be a rogue first and everything else second. I really like the Illidan sig, but now that DH are a thing, doesn't really fit with rogue anymore. Oh... and Bloodfang will always be the coolest set for rogues.
    Okay, in the kitchen FoliuS sig is comming up :)

Really awesome photoshop skills, I hope you keep this thread updated.

Also do you only work with WoW renders or others as well?
    Thank you, i am glad you like it. Yes i will keep it updated as long as possible for me. And yes i work with other renders also :)

FoliuS

Sorry didn't have any proper render of a Bloodfang rogue, or any rogue as a matter of a fact...
    Edited: October 26, 2016

13. Signature Test... 1 2 3

why is it not showing even though I have it checked to show? :(

14. Signature Test... 1 2 3

why is it not showing even though I have it checked to show? :(
    i don't know either, i also have 'show signatures' option enabled, but i see none of them, probably admins force disable them..

12 Last