1. My biggest issue with this patch is just the reputation squish and profession squish, this will make it much harder for new players or alts to increase their gear and get into professions. Basically the reputation squish will mean more people with 1.2 gs begging for group for FoS/PoS and those that have professions leveled will have a huge advantage over new players.
    Edited: September 10, 2016

2. My biggest issue with this patch is just the reputation squish and profession squish, this will make it much harder for new players or alts to increase their gear and get into professions. Basically the reputation squish will mean more people with 1.2 gs begging for group for FoS/PoS and those that have professions leveled will have a huge advantage over new players.
    I believe you have gone astray to this section.
    Be gone, WotLK pest!

3. I believe you have gone astray to this section.
    Be gone, WotLK pest!
    I believe his rep and profession point is still valid in cata too (I mean where else do you get vicious armor?)
    there's plenty of people already *trying* to do rdf normal because they can't afford or make vicious yet
    and rates haven't even been cut yet... so anyone new is gonna be really hurting when volatiles don't drop in price as much as expected and vicious is still 10k per set... expensive for someone that can't even get artisan flying

also, don't be so damn rude

4. I believe his rep and profession point is still valid in cata too (I mean where else do you get vicious armor?)
    there's plenty of people already *trying* to do rdf normal because they can't afford or make vicious yet
    and rates haven't even been cut yet... so anyone new is gonna be really hurting when volatiles don't drop in price as much as expected and vicious is still 10k per set... expensive for someone that can't even get artisan flying

also, don't be so damn rude
    Percentage of noob players trying to queue RDF Normal and doing reputations for 359 ilvl gear is really low so it doesn't really matter for cata

5. Maybe the the decrease of players in the last month is an issue for the market crisis?!

I'm a prof buyer / seller in the ah (mostly glyphes, armor, trinkets) and I buy the mats for my prof in the ah from farmers. I noticed an increase of prices for mats (gems, volatile stuff, herbs etc) in the last few weeks. And the competition between the profs is low to nil because nobody bothers to learn a prof anymore and compete in ah with his items. Also most of the prof brokers are gone. So the prices are gone through the roof.

I believe the market adjust by itself. More competition would be nice to hold the prices and avoid monopolisations.

A cut of the gold will achive nothing: its only a new label on the money (you only double the worth of the gold by cutting the amount of the gold in the game by half).

I think it could be bad for players with low gold reserves, if someone had farmed 3 k to buy a skill (riding etc), he will be pissed. Or do they cut the prices for riding skills also in half?
    Edited: September 15, 2016

6. Percentage of noob players trying to queue RDF Normal and doing reputations for 359 ilvl gear is really low so it doesn't really matter for cata
    Someone asked me last week to produce vicious gear, since nobody seems to sell it in ah anymore. But I declined kindly, since I've got all my hands full and can't produce anymore. The population is shrinking so the market must adapt.

7. I believe his rep and profession point is still valid in cata too (I mean where else do you get vicious armor?)
    there's plenty of people already *trying* to do rdf normal because they can't afford or make vicious yet.
    vicious is ment to be pvp starting gear, not pve. soo pointing out that people have to do rdf normal because of they can't afford vicious is not valid. on top of that rdf normal is the start of pve, it is a place where people have to learn the basics of pve and start to progress their character into end game content, skipping it results in a lack of understanding how your own class and mechanics like haste works. it is same as skipping first grade and going instantly to second, you will understand what the teacher asks you to write, but u won't be able to get an A+ cause u don't know how to properly make a sentence.

8. vicious is ment to be pvp starting gear, not pve. soo pointing out that people have to do rdf normal because of they can't afford vicious is not valid. on top of that rdf normal is the start of pve, it is a place where people have to learn the basics of pve and start to progress their character into end game content, skipping it results in a lack of understanding how your own class and mechanics like haste works. it is same as skipping first grade and going instantly to second, you will understand what the teacher asks you to write, but u won't be able to get an A+ cause u don't know how to properly make a sentence.
    lel never done rdf normal does it even exist? xD
    To be honest, doing rdf normal here is actually a waste of time as the exp rate is so high. People are supposed to start rdf normal (cata dungeons) when they hit lvl 80 and can queue for ToT and BC hence start getting cata gear to replace their wotlk/heirloom gear in preparation for endgame pve. SO when they reach 85 they already have some rdf normal gear (and quest gear). But the exp they get from killing dungeon mobs and clearing dungeons does not even come close to the amount of exp they get by doing quests. Hence ppl skip doing dungeons and reach lvl 85 with half green uncommon cata drops (with some slots like trinkets even empty). Clearing dungeons in this state is going to be much more tedious than if someone just bought vicious gear and queued rdf hc. Anyways the gear from rdf normal is like 308-333 ilvl and you have 5 *****s fighting over it (even heroic gear is like 346-353). It's better to get vicious gear and start doing rhc to get enough jp/vp to get the gear which really matters. And as long as u know how to play your class (ie you know how to use your spells) you can get by even in rhot with ease.

9. lel never done rdf normal does it even exist? xD
    To be honest, doing rdf normal here is actually a waste of time as the exp rate is so high. People are supposed to start rdf normal (cata dungeons) when they hit lvl 80 and can queue for ToT and BC hence start getting cata gear to replace their wotlk/heirloom gear in preparation for endgame pve.
    gear wise you of course going to want to skip normal, but for new people skipping it with a useless gear like vicious is same as going raiding without understanding tactics, a suicide sentence.

10. Clearing dungeons in this state is going to be much more tedious than if someone just bought vicious gear and queued rdf hc. Anyways the gear from rdf normal is like 308-333 ilvl and you have 5 *****s fighting over it (even heroic gear is like 346-353). It's better to get vicious gear and start doing rhc to get enough jp/vp to get the gear which really matters. And as long as u know how to play your class (ie you know how to use your spells) you can get by even in rhot with ease.
    this was exactly my point... too bad people choose to ignore common sense because #donor #carried #godlike or just #too_lazy_to_think

you get to 85, because you're low on gear (twilight highlands is supposed to provide you with adequate armor to not be useless in dungeons but of course it doesn't work at all) and your only choice are BoE trinkets like Rainsong, Heart of the Vile or pvp trinkets.. and of course vicious because better be pvp geared doing pve than being naked doing either... a good example would be:
    Incorporeal sandals from deepholm questlines...
    versus
    vicious embersilk from a tailor

now let's compare shall we?
    more than double the intel
    more than double the stamina
    the 'haste' stat on the vicious piece is more than the whole of the other item's secondary stats in the first place
    resilience... in pve a useless stat

the vicious piece still gives a huge benefit despite the 'useless' stat
    Edited: September 15, 2016

11. gear wise you of course going to want to skip normal, but for new people skipping it with a useless gear like vicious is same as going raiding without understanding tactics, a suicide sentence.
    Vicious gear is far from useless, any competent player can easily clear rhot with it.

PS Why is *****s in my previous post censored lol is it that offensive?

12. Vicious gear is far from useless, any competent player can easily clear rhot with it.

PS Why is *****s in my previous post censored lol is it that offensive?
    but curiously enough, not dick, moron and some others... weird huh

13. Because we decided so, and going around that earns you an infraction - as you both discovered.

14. Because we decided so, and going around that earns you an infraction - as you both discovered.
    Cool, looks like earned one infraction point. Can I use it to buy some cool mount from the market? xD

First ... 3456 Last