1. Hows that possible?

I got a monk stacking all stamina and theres no way you can get up to 62k stamina, hell my monk has 30kish stamina from all gems and enchants alone, with a few pieces of prideful.

But look at this dude, Drgaga, his armor is insane too.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary

2. You are monk. he is guardian druid. ofc its possible for guardian druid due to its passive abilty, nothing strange at all

3. So 140,574 armor possible? I'm more geared than him and I have a tank monk. Ah well -_-'

4. Damn, that kinda put my brew master monk to shame. I was at 1008k hp and I didn't realize what kinda of druid I was fighting. My friend kinda put some sense on the issue too and now I see why. Kinda killed my all stamina bm tank dream in a way tho.

Thanks for clarifying.

5. I got a monk stacking all stamina and theres no way you can get up to 62k stamina, hell my monk has 30kish stamina from all gems and enchants alone, with a few pieces of prideful.

But look at this dude, Drgaga, his armor is insane too.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary
    why are you exactly stamina stacking as brew monk?

6. Damn, that kinda put my brew master monk to shame. I was at 1008k hp and I didn't realize what kinda of druid I was fighting. My friend kinda put some sense on the issue too and now I see why. Kinda killed my all stamina bm tank dream in a way tho.

Thanks for clarifying.
    Kinda counter: x4

Muscle reflex or not, best to ease it down a bit. Sure you don't mind, but you slowly start losing credibility upon overdoing it.

7. Druid bears, nuff said.

why are you exactly stamina stacking as brew monk?
    That because home boy is under the "twink mentality" category. Some BM monk did this before and as tanking in BGs, and some, including him, followed.

He also use to be a bm monk stacking stamina back in 70-74 bgs.

8. lol you beat me by 15 points :p

785kHP unbuffed, 1008kHP when buffed or packing some major brew-roids.

I was working on a tank bm for pvp just to annoy people. I seen a few bm monks give people a hard time, mainly when they hug carts and flags or carry orbs lol.

In twinking community, you are look upon as a major threat and highest nuke priority.

9. i just hited 1150k HP buffed with flask and 8% stam buff

10. If you're one of those stamina junkies, let me quench your thirst:
    Stamina bonus coefficient for Bears, BDKs (#1 and #2) and your BrM:
    Bear = 1.47 = 1.05 (Leather Spec) * 1.4 (Bear Form);
    BDK = 1.46 = 1.05 (Plate Spec) * 1.25 (Blood Presence) * 1.09 (Veteran of the... talent) * 1.02 (Stoneskin runeforge);
    BrM = 1.26 = 1.05 (Leather Spec) * 1.20 (Stance of the Sturdy Ox).
    Every coefficient is correct. Numbers after the decimal are properly accounted for (unlike some other stats, but that's another topic).

Oh, and I shouldn't have to tell you that it's really bad to stack stamina on a BrM... even if you don't have these numbers.

11. If you're one of those stamina junkies, let me quench your thirst:
    Stamina bonus coefficient for Bears, BDKs (#1 and #2) and your BrM:
    Bear = 1.47 = 1.05 (Leather Spec) * 1.4 (Bear Form);
    BDK = 1.46 = 1.05 (Plate Spec) * 1.25 (Blood Presence) * 1.09 (Veteran of the... talent) * 1.02 (Stoneskin runeforge);
    BrM = 1.26 = 1.05 (Leather Spec) * 1.20 (Stance of the Sturdy Ox).
    Every coefficient is correct. Numbers after the decimal are properly accounted for (unlike some other stats, but that's another topic).

Oh, and I shouldn't have to tell you that it's really bad to stack stamina on a BrM... even if you don't have these numbers.
    I wouldn't say its back. There was a BG I and a few others we were in, we had to endure the wrath of a really stacked up Brew Master monk. He had about 1350k HP, I think more, he wasn't using the stamina flask and he was a Pandaren, so you know about the double stats from food thing.

This guy made my bg team rage when they couldn't get the flag or during Warsong Gulch, they couldn't bring him down easily. I think if done right and if the player knows his class, and knows his spec, a stamina fueled monk would be a major threat in the battlefield. I've only seen this a few times, also in low lvl BGs a player by the name of "Stressful" use to do this in low bgs.

But yes, everything is possible if you put the effort in, twink mentality or not.