1. 2.3k exp warlock lf partners (A)

If i'm playing destro, i prefer MLP or LSD....
    If i'm playing affliction i prefer WLX or LSD or RLX, scleave, or FLX

2.3k exp on live retail
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rfykins/simple

Just wanna hit 2k in 3v3 or duo que...... so i can start getting partners that aren't complete ****. Plz someone help!!

(Preferably someone that speaks english)
    Edited: August 29, 2016

2. If i'm playing destro, i prefer MLP or LSD....
    If i'm playing affliction i prefer WLX or LSD or RLX, scleave, or FLX

2.3k exp on live retail
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rfykins/simple

Just wanna hit 2k in 3v3 or duo que...... so i can start getting partners that aren't complete ****. Plz someone help!!

(Preferably someone that speaks english)
    I'm just gonna come out and say it how it is. 2.3k or any exp from retail won't get you anywhere near good partners on this server, except if you're randomly lucky enough to find another who's in the same situation (who actually is good, which is rare).
    Now the season just started yday, but getting 2k in SQ is rather easy if you are an average player. wait a few days and just queue and ask someone if they wanna duo, if you are teamed up with someone decent.

I came here a little over a month ago, and struggled to break 2k the first week. 2 days ago i broke 2700. So just keep queuing and adjust to the patch and you will get there soon enough, if you're actually decent. If you're having issues in certain situations, go watch replays of the top players of your class. In case you don't know how to, each character on armory (on top of this very site) has a pane called "match history" which has all the match-id's of matches they played. go ingame and type .replay "matchID" and learn.

3. I'm just gonna come out and say it how it is. 2.3k or any exp from retail won't get you anywhere near good partners on this server, except if you're randomly lucky enough to find another who's in the same situation (who actually is good, which is rare).
    Now the season just started yday, but getting 2k in SQ is rather easy if you are an average player. wait a few days and just queue and ask someone if they wanna duo, if you are teamed up with someone decent.

I came here a little over a month ago, and struggled to break 2k the first week. 2 days ago i broke 2700. So just keep queuing and adjust to the patch and you will get there soon enough, if you're actually decent. If you're having issues in certain situations, go watch replays of the top players of your class. In case you don't know how to, each character on armory (on top of this very site) has a pane called "match history" which has all the match-id's of matches they played. go ingame and type .replay "matchID" and learn.
    I don't have an issue with my own skill... I have an issue with ******ed partners who don't know when to make swaps, and healer just flops etc with peels. etcetc

4. I don't have an issue with my own skill... I have an issue with ******ed partners who don't know when to make swaps, and healer just flops etc with peels. etcetc

Yeah yeah, that is the common attitude everyone has in solo que really. The only thing you can really do to change a game, is looking at what you as a player can do differently, because these below average/average players won't change because you tell them they're bad even if you give proper advice. Everyone will always blame others, and that is why some are stuck, because they don't adjust.

Like i said, if you are a decent player, making 2k SQ should be piece of cake in all honesty. (maybe not as of today, but in a few days)