1. Double logger ruining 89 bracket

The guy plays on his horde rogue ,and stays afk with his aly hunter ,we are trying to revive the bracket,but duds like this make it impossible,how can we deal with him except with live GM watching?

2. Prove it. Take a screenshot of 10 different bgs if necessary to show that he is afk in each one. Take a ss of the bg after those losses to show that he has done 0 dmg and healing. Simply do whatever you can to prove what you're saying.

3. how about a gm enter and see?,or at least check ips,the dud may not be using proxy,u want me to turn reporting hackers in my full time job,no thanks.

4. how about a gm enter and see?,or at least check ips,the dud may not be using proxy,u want me to turn reporting hackers in my full time job,no thanks.
    GMs don't do that. If they do it for you then they have to do it for everybody and contrary to the common belief, they do have lives. They can't go in game whenever somebody sees a hacker or wants to talk to a gm, if they did that, they'd be in game 24/7 and no, that's not their job. If you want him banned do what everybody else does, follow the rules, take ss, report. If not, well, deal with it.

5. It's different for low lvl bg, since people barley que for it, some make premades using their alts as a place-holder just so the groups can access the que.
    Other times players like this in the low lvl bg community here do this, if their hero dies, they quickly go to their second one, other times some dude multi-boxes both those characters at the same time. This was the same thing done during premade testing for 70-74s as well.

So you can't really blame them, since we are BGing in the shadow of 90s.

6. It's pretty common at low level BGs, the reason for this is because of BG bug/Arena bug so people reserve spots when there isn't many people on.

This normally happens in 70-74s and 85-89s, also on 80-84 when it was active. People do this to either play both sides of the game or to bypass the BG/Arena bug so others can enter.

Yeah, kinda of a weird thing to do, but you can't blame the countless bug tracker reports that were posted and didn't see the light of day for fixes, let alone the remark that was made a few changlogs ago.