1. Fresh 80 Ret Pally Looking for PvE Guild (A)

Hi all,

I just moved over to Warmane after being disappointed by Legion and the terrible expansion that was WoD, I started playing WoW during MoP so I dont have much experience within Wrath and have never done a Wrath raid that was not a t-mog run.

Raid wise I finished HC HFC with my guild before leaving retail and had full HC BIS on my hunter (a link can be provided to my retail armoury) so I do know the importance of tactics, gear, gemming, enchanting, being on time to raid and teamwork.

I would prefer to start at Naxx and work my way up through all the raids in the expansion just so i can get to see all the content and experience what I missed out on.

I'm free 7:30PM for the next week and 6PM after that, I'm free most weekdays and all weekend so I'm fairly flexible.

Cheers :)

2. Hey there mate,

Check my guild out. We are the only guild that is going to progress through all of the raids in order with appropriate gear. Here's a link: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=339348

3. I don't have a guild to recruit you to (especially Alliance, since I don't play that faction on here), but I am happy to see fellow Ret Paladins and people coming over from the official servers (referred to around here as "retail").

And I know what you mean about Wrath raid transmog-runs. I mean that as in I feel like Blizzard stopped making good looking gear sets in abundance after Wrath.

4. I'll check it out :)

Cheers for the warm welcome!

Yeah I think they just gave up on the idea of good looking sets after XMog came out, everyone just farms Wrath or TBC gear.

I had a read though your Ret Pala guide to help me get started on this patch, very informative!

5. Great! I'm happy I could be helpful!

6. Just had a look through your page, unfortunately I'm not based in NA (UK player here) so I doubt I would be able to attend during your raid times