1. Hands of A'dal, (its not fair)

Hello, as everyone know we cant get title : Hands of A'dal, no more, i think this is not fair, a lot of people have it and did it before and now new guys or someone who want to do it now cant get Title,
    Will be good if you guys back this to functioning again.
    Sorry for bad English.

2. If you ask the same question on the retail forums you'll probably get the same response.

3. If you ask the same question on the retail forums you'll probably get the same response.
    Waiting for the OP to point out that this is not Retail therefore it's not fair. Just watch!

4. Waiting for the OP to point out that this is not Retail therefore it's not fair. Just watch!
    Seek help.

5. I'm pretty sure that your brain doesn't understand irony and trolling.

6. i dont understand why you think its not fair

7. Dont understand? This is not retail and now we are playing Tbc and for 1-2 years Wotlk is coming.Here in Warmane people got title in Wotlk, and now its not longer working its not fair to others people who want title too, Generaly title is only available in tbc, but when Warmane allow it before, why close it now?
    I repeat its not fair to new members, and players who want it now.

8. This literally applies for several different titles, and in my opinion, they shouldn't re-activate them.

I'll be that guy though.

9. Is it not fair because you didn't do it and you don't think people who did the long *** chain should be rewarded? I for one did the quests with friends and had a lot of fun and earned my title. Same for The Insane, Bloodsail Buccaneer and countless others.
    Or is it not fair because it shouldn't be in the game since it was never in WoTLK? I know there's a lot of **** here that never was in Wrath like some certain items that certain people I know have.

10. They were obtainable if you played early enough and it's the same way on retail. It's just how limited-time only things work.