1. Should I use WF + FT or WF +WF on each weapon ?

Hello guys I made Enhacement shaman. I play on Icecrown Realm.

Should I use WF on main waepon & FT on Off hand, or should I use WF on both weapons ?

2. WF/WF for PvP, WF/FT for PvE.
    U use WF/FB in pvp.
    Double WF was only worth it when it was bugged in a positive way but that was fixed a long time ago.

3. WF/WF vs clothie o leather i use flame vs disc cause of ****ing absorbs. WF/FT for Mail/Plate - WF/FB vs Druid/hunter

4. WF/WF is always bad, for the next reason; your offhand WF proc always does less damage than main hand, since the WF has 3 sec internal cd on proc, if you get a proc from your offhand it means that the next 3 seconds you cant get it from nether mainhand nor offhand and that means you sacrificed greater(mainhand) wf proc for an lesser(offhand) proc, in short even WF/nothing would be better than WF/WF.

WF/FB is the one and only pvp combination don't bother with others.

WF/WF used to be popular here but that was back when Windfury was bugged and had no internal cooldown so the offhand proc couldn't interfere with mainhand procs.

5. WF/WF used to be popular here but that was back when Windfury was bugged and had no internal cooldown so the offhand proc couldn't interfere with mainhand procs.
    The bug was actually that a offhand proc did as much dmg as a main hand proc. The ICD always worked fine.

6. The bug was actually that a offhand proc did as much dmg as a main hand proc. The ICD always worked fine.
    I have no clue, honestly. Had a break from warmane but at the time i played molten wow back in 2009-2010 WF was bugged in a ''no icd'' way. Maybe you're talking about a more recent bug.

7. I have no clue, honestly. Had a break from warmane but at the time i played molten wow back in 2009-2010 WF was bugged in a ''no icd'' way. Maybe you're talking about a more recent bug.
    No icd on WF would mean that http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=58804 has 2x 20% chance to proc two new http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=58804 which in return can proc WF again which can lead to a endless chain proc.
    Was never the case on Warmane/Molten.

8. That's EXACTLY what people complained about, **** being bugged up to a point where Windfury procced from Windfury itself, you believing me or not doesn't play a role in my life since clearly no1 can change your mind until they invent a time machine so you can go 8 years back and check it yourself.

9. Windfury pops like main hand has 20% to pop same is in off hand and lol
    What internal cooldown?
    I was leveling today and having wf om both weps and tgey csn both proc at the same time so no 3 sec is more like rng
    I am thinking to make an enha 70 or 60 to farm 79s barbarians!

10. WF/WF vs clothie o leather i use flame vs disc cause of ****ing absorbs. WF/FT for Mail/Plate - WF/FB vs Druid/hunter
    Purge noob