1. Zerg inc sponsored Ulduar - Saturday

Greetings Icecrown

We'd like to offer an opportunity for some folks seeking to shorten their gearing curve and opportunity to buck the heroic grind, and experience one of the best raids Blizzard ever put together: Ulduar.

This run is for:

1) Prepared players who come gemmed, enchanted, glyphed, repaired, and raid buffed
    2) Players who've struggled to close the gear gap in warmane's GS obsessed community and would like to kill some bosses
    3) Folks who know their class and have raiding experience. You don't have to have cleared Ulduar when it was current, but you'd better understand the expectations of high end raiding
    4) Patient, mature players capable of following instructions, and in adding something useful to discussion of group specific strategy
    5) Players with the ability to at least listen to voice comm, preferrably teamspeak, but there are vent host servers if this proves problematic
    6) Players who abstain from racism, bigotry, and all other forms of idiocy - 1 warning. That's all you get.

All roles are currently open. Respect your fellow raiders. Be appropriately geared for the dungeon, but preferably not tremendously overgeared. You can respond here, or inmail me on server. Typhion.

Thanks and look forward to raiding with ya.

Typh

2. Already covered gear. Everyone knows what's appropriate for Ulduar.

3. You have not written what side of faction you offer this to. Horde? Alliance? That would be a nice info because i look hand-rubbing for a decent raid without the first question about my GS... (even though it is 5,8k)

4. Are you going to do specific achievement while gearing up in Ulduar, or you will just kill bosses asap for the loot ?

5. Apologies for not stating faction. We're horde side. Being used to the retail forums and openraid in the past has conditioned me to expect people to see my undead priest or tauren druid and just know.

I'll check PM's this evening pending server status and send invites appropriately.

Primary goal of raid is just to kill bosses for kicks. The zone, mechanics, and encounters of Ulduar stand alone as good fun. Secondary goal is to gear those who need it. If we see some low hanging fruit for achieves, we'll go for it, and if the group is solid, we'll try more. Achieves for Flame Levi, Hodir, Ignis, Razorscale, and Kolo should come by happenstance with a group that has just a couple of moderately geared members.

If we like the group, then I'm totally open to repeating the raid in the coming weeks to farm the achieves needed for the mount, or expanding to 25 for the ironbound. Returnees of course, would get preference.

6. well, that dismisses me. I am ally. Piece! :p