1. MMR system totally random

So since u "hide" the mmr playing on blackrock is a pain in the ***. I don't whine because "maybe" it's harder but I don't like you RANDOM get/loose points, theres no rule at all. Its not like "omg why im gaining 5 and loose 20" i know how the mmr works and on this realm there is clearly something totally wrong.

First of all, seems like every loss is a punch in your face like "ahaha you lost -30 l2p"..wtf? May i know why -30? I just created the carachter and joined my first arena, what, i just met a 700mmr player?

Or, why if i get 5-8 points (MEANS enemy are low and we are high) WHY other team gets -28 points????????????????????

What is the rule?

I Think i got it:

You cannot loose. Like "oh we are at 1500 and lost versus 2800, its fair -28, we deserve it because losing is not accepted on this server"

I could say, well it's a good idea, getting rewards from only winning is good, BUT is good on a balanced game, and guess what: WoW isn't. Yeah. If you face a counter setup 5 times in a row they literally destroy your rating, so what's the point in making this "innovative points giving system--let's hide mmr lol for no apparent reason" if everyone can loose? It doesn't exist an unbeatable comp.

I could be whiny of course, but myself, and my other friends who are definitely not newbies (got 2.4 on many char on old at, when there were warglaives and other cool stuff), are "stuck" at like 1700 rating. I mean we are not stuck like "ok this is our best" but we had to do like 40 arenas to do 1700....Jesus Christ...I also know some old AT people and i inspected their stats and they are kinda awful, really really bad, so im not paranoid there is something to fix in my honest opinion.

It's already annoying farming rating for gear after the "fresh air wipe", also we need this punch in the face everytime we lose, no matter enemy mmr, no matter eney setup, seems like a loose is not accepted.

What you think about it? Can we have normal MMR system back? Or I don't know, better system of giving points? Because it's not the fact i say "omg i lost 20 point", when i see enemy loosing 30 poins versus me (and they are bad) I feel REALLY sorry for them, can't imagine their frustration.

In 6? years of arenas on multiple server I think I've never seen a -28/-30 loose.

Post your opinion here, have a nice game.

2. So since u "hide" the mmr playing on blackrock is a pain in the ***. I don't whine because "maybe" it's harder but I don't like you RANDOM get/loose points, theres no rule at all. Its not like "omg why im gaining 5 and loose 20" i know how the mmr works and on this realm there is clearly something totally wrong.

First of all, seems like every loss is a punch in your face like "ahaha you lost -30 l2p"..wtf? May i know why -30? I just created the carachter and joined my first arena, what, i just met a 700mmr player?

Or, why if i get 5-8 points (MEANS enemy are low and we are high) WHY other team gets -28 points????????????????????

What is the rule?

I Think i got it:

You cannot loose. Like "oh we are at 1500 and lost versus 2800, its fair -28, we deserve it because losing is not accepted on this server"

I could say, well it's a good idea, getting rewards from only winning is good, BUT is good on a balanced game, and guess what: WoW isn't. Yeah. If you face a counter setup 5 times in a row they literally destroy your rating, so what's the point in making this "innovative points giving system--let's hide mmr lol for no apparent reason" if everyone can loose? It doesn't exist an unbeatable comp.

I could be whiny of course, but myself, and my other friends who are definitely not newbies (got 2.4 on many char on old at, when there were warglaives and other cool stuff), are "stuck" at like 1700 rating. I mean we are not stuck like "ok this is our best" but we had to do like 40 arenas to do 1700....Jesus Christ...I also know some old AT people and i inspected their stats and they are kinda awful, really really bad, so im not paranoid there is something to fix in my honest opinion.

It's already annoying farming rating for gear after the "fresh air wipe", also we need this punch in the face everytime we lose, no matter enemy mmr, no matter eney setup, seems like a loose is not accepted.

What you think about it? Can we have normal MMR system back? Or I don't know, better system of giving points? Because it's not the fact i say "omg i lost 20 point", when i see enemy loosing 30 poins versus me (and they are bad) I feel REALLY sorry for them, can't imagine their frustration.

In 6? years of arenas on multiple server I think I've never seen a -28/-30 loose.

Post your opinion here, have a nice game.
    If you loose -28 you deserved it. Nuff said. They are so below your mmr that they should literally be free win.
    Also, i have 20 games played to 1700 and it was easy. If you loose big numbers, it's because you deserve it as a team. If you only see +6 and stuff like that when you win, it simply means that you can only compete with players with lower mmr than you and that you probably don't belong higher up at that time. Usually a good indication as to where you belong rating wise, is when you have played alot of games and your win/loss ratio is around 50/50. For example, if you have 200 games played on 2000 rating and you lost 100 and won 100. you belong there at that moment untill you start becomming better.
    Edited: August 30, 2016

3. If you loose -28 you deserved it. Nuff said. They are so below your mmr that they should literally be free win.
    Also, i have 20 games played to 1700 and it was easy. If you loose big numbers, it's because you deserve it as a team. If you only see +6 and stuff like that when you win, it simply means that you can only compete with players with lower mmr than you and that you probably don't belong higher up at that time. Usually a good indication as to where you belong rating wise, is when you have played alot of games and your win/loss ratio is around 50/50. For example, if you have 200 games played on 2000 rating and you lost 100 and won 100. you belong there at that moment untill you start becomming better.
    You clearly read only lines where i said "i loose 20 points".

Mr. Hero has come to explain me how mmr works. lol. Learn to read the whole topic or shut up thanks, because u didn't understand a single word of what I wrote.

4. May i know why -30? I just created the carachter and joined my first arena, what, i just met a 700mmr player?
    you cannot loose 30 rating on 1500 and 1350 is the lowest mmr you can get

i know how the mmr works
    no you dont

5. Not only mmr is ****ting, all system is completly ****ed up.
    4 months to gear up a single characther, honor system completly useless and trash (cm on arena points for off-set parts in a pvp server lul), soloq so ******ed with 90% times warriors+dk
    i mean who the fuk want this? who wanted the gear/title reset? no one, and that's why best players and most people are leaving right now and me too
    so ty to ****ed up this server with this unsense changes that community doesn't want
    now blackrock is so much bad and people are tired to play on it

6. Not only mmr is ****ting, all system is completly ****ed up.
    4 months to gear up a single characther, honor system completly useless and trash (cm on arena points for off-set parts in a pvp server lul), soloq so ******ed with 90% times warriors+dk
    i mean who the fuk want this? who wanted the gear/title reset? no one, and that's why best players and most people are leaving right now and me too
    so ty to ****ed up this server with this unsense changes that community doesn't want
    now blackrock is so much bad and people are tired to play on it
    AMEN!
    I left the server 3 months ago, the system is ****ed up!
    The only reason i read the forums is because how people are responding to the game, it's getting worse over the time.

7. you cannot loose 30 rating on 1500 and 1350 is the lowest mmr you can get

no you dont
    "No u dont know, no u cant loose" have u ever played there? I guess no, otherwise you would shut up.

Explain me THIS mr. I Know Everything.

Explain me this and then u can talk again.

> http://imgur.com/a/yWvWz <

(and btw in the pic i'm the winner, so i'm complaining for the opponents just in case you think "oooh he lost and he cries". Also, the opponents (druid and mage) were bad as f*ck)

I want an explanation of that pic.

I have tons of screenshot here to show you how broken the point system is. Seems the rating you win/loose is a dice roll totally random from 1 to 30.
    Edited: August 31, 2016

8. The only thing I see as a problem with the MMR is the thing that after 2500 you get half the points you should, and you lose half as well. Like everything is +-4, +-5 or +-6.

Other than that, everything else it's fine because nobody cares about 1,500 MMR anyways becaut if you would play more than 2000 you'll see everything is fixed (MMR almost equals you personal rating)

9. "No u dont know, no u cant loose" have u ever played there? I guess no, otherwise you would shut up.

Explain me THIS mr. I Know Everything.

Explain me this and then u can talk again.

> http://imgur.com/a/yWvWz <

(and btw in the pic i'm the winner, so i'm complaining for the opponents just in case you think "oooh he lost and he cries". Also, the opponents (druid and mage) were bad as f*ck)

I want an explanation of that pic.

I have tons of screenshot here to show you how broken the point system is. Seems the rating you win/loose is a dice roll totally random from 1 to 30.
    Proove to us that the opponents team was 1500.

10. Proove to us that the opponents team was 1500.
    And what about my team that gained 9 points? Does that proove that I was 2500~ or something like? Well, sadly, I wasn't even 1600 if you want to know the truth.
    My rogue was inactive since months (last time i played ranked was before merge), also the mmr reseted for sure with the end of the season some days ago so i dont think i was high on MMR to gain just 9 points against some 1500s. And EVEN IF i was on a high mmr, WHY should a 1500 team loose -27 points? Who they faced, a 300 mmr team to deserve a punishment like that? And in that case, a 300 mmr team wouldn't have won 9 point against a 1500 one, but WAY WAY more.

You understand this is a paradox mind-tripping?

I'm just trying to understand how the system works right now, on this realm only, and what's with hiding mmr by the way? Is there something we shouldn't know, like "shhhhhh i cant tell you my mmr or i will get perma banned dude..just play in silence.." or "Lets hide the rating! So everyone thinks everyone is on their same level of skill, balanced game and balanced server!! Great idea!!" Really, what's happening??