1. Green Items Drop Rate

Hello, I'm wondering why is this so broken? Recently I switched from Lordaeron to Icecrown and it was horrible to level up. There were no green items dropping in whole EK and Kalimdor... Only few I found was in the Chests and that's it. That's the first part of the problem, the second one is, Outland. You do get items from Quests and that's nice, but I've been doing Dungeons Normal / Hc for Reputation and Achievements, but got like 2 items in all of them combined. There is no way to farm Green Items for Enchanting until you hit 350 skill, best way is to level up is to level up Tailoring next to it, the only way actually.

Did I miss some dungeon that actually drop items? I've even tried Karazhan and got like 4 Epic items from Mobs before getting one green.

Since I haven't played here before the merge, was it always like this?

2. for as long as i can remember you've never gotten many green drops until outland, that's where it always picks up for me at least.

3. I've been looking around the net for best spots to farm, everyone suggest Karazhan or Shadow Lab, or instances in general since they have a higher chance of dropping Green items. However that doesn't seem to be the case here. Would be nice if some Staff could shine some light on this.

4. Gotta agree to that. I been playing/leveling on Lordareon before i came to icecrown and i leveled my enchanting.
    The ammount of green items that dropped for me while leveling on lordareon (i know of course that a level up needed 7times more as in time, but the drop rate is also lower of items. Right?) and it was pretty easy to find green items while leveling. Specially in northrend i had like every mob or second trashmob a green item to be disenchanted.

5. The drop rate for green items is lower on here than it is on retail...I did the entire Loremaster for Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms, looted every single mob along the way and didn't get even 1 green drop. So Idk if drops are turned off or are just at like .00000000000001%

6. Their droprate is definitely very low, but definitely not nil either.

7. I hope they do something about it, when they change the rates. Otherwise Ench prices will rekt the economy. Northrend is fine, but EK/Kalimdor + Outland could use a boost in drop rate, even if it's just instances.