1. Just kill main guy and you win it. gg ez
    one alt+tab and its like you didnt kill anything

2. "Icecrown is full of mulitboxers, they are ruining game for everybody, pvp can't be won." Stop charging alone 15 characters stacked on 1 place! Mboxer's weakness is and always will be MOBILITY. They simply cannot be in 2 places at the same time.

Unless he/she decides to stall in WSG, in every other battleground you can avoid him/her and go after your objectives. And hell they are a few active anyways. Be glad Purplebeer isnt active and Aevor is gone, or you've been twice as miserable.
    So Purplebeer being online every day isn't considered active?

3. MB on horde side in bgs is good for alliance, since they have to wait in bg que, and horde don't. So more horde in quee for bg, faster popup for alliance.
    And last and the only time I saw purplebeer in AV horde lost, so it's not like they can't be won, obviously .

4. Deal with them while they are young.

When they grow up run away!!!

5. So Purplebeer being online every day isn't considered active?
    Purplebeer is not really active, he isnt comming on every day, he come online like every 3-4days to do wg/bg/sw

Although i come online abit more often :)

6. Purplebeer is not really active, he isnt comming on every day, he come online like every 3-4days to do wg/bg/sw

Although i come online abit more often :)
    I see him in Wintergrasp or Stormwind pretty much everyday.

7. If only there was a class that can just fap in stealth while nibs get 1 shot...

8. If you get a good group together and attack the multiboxxer, its almost impossible for him to defend himself. If you survive the initial onslaught of chain lightnings then he's pretty much dead. They're very susceptible to warriors, since spell reflect etc and unless they're really good at multiboxxing a tank will leave them vulnerable to the rest of your group.

9. They're very susceptible to warriors, since spell reflect
    19 flame shocks instead of 20, definately that's going to make a big difference.

10. If you survive the initial onslaught of chain lightnings then he's pretty much dead.
    Another horde theorycrafter, who constantly carried by multiboxers and do not join battlegrounds without healers even against pugs.
    Surely u have no clues x20 thunderstorm will clear all meeles around, magma totems followed by fire nova will finish.

11. 19 flame shocks instead of 20, definately that's going to make a big difference.
    You can reflect more than 1 spell when they come at the same time, sure the flame shock wont do much harm however chain could hurt... a little tiny bit.

But im curious what you guys think how many ppl you would need to kill the 20ele5resto guy and how you wanna do it.
    Id say 10 would be enough.

12. You can reflect more than 1 spell when they come at the same time, sure the flame shock wont do much harm however chain could hurt... a little tiny bit.

But im curious what you guys think how many ppl you would need to kill the 20ele5resto guy and how you wanna do it.
    Id say 10 would be enough.
    I suppose then some spell reflects are better than those I've seen against certain multiboxers, who knows? Besides, flame shock isn't even needed, just drop magma totems and wait for him, or, shear him before shock, depends on what both boxer and the warrior do.
    10 might be enough if they are geared with a good tactic in mind and a good setup, too bad that happens once per year if we're lucky enough.

13. 19 flame shocks instead of 20, definately that's going to make a big difference.
    there was a time when i managed to get reflected all lavaburst's and chains... it didnt hurt much, but it was fun to whatch.xD

14. there was a time when i managed to get reflected all lavaburst's and chains... it didnt hurt much, but it was fun to whatch.xD
    Yeah i can confirm, you can actually deflect all the spells at once. Really funny to see.

15. Hmm well if it's actually true the fact you can reflect all spells, it will be 1 spell only for each char, instead of every on your main, yeah I suppose it won't hurt much. Other than that, I played ele shammy on Lordaeon, it was pretty easy to avoid Spell Reflect, just fake cast (Idk how hard it is to do as boxer) and use Shear when warr pops it, then boom

First 123 Last