1. We will get an answer the day before reset it seems. (so hard to say yes or nope by admins)

2. I'v really enjoyed this server, and I have had good experience with both answer and support from staff when needed. But the last days there has not been a single answer from a staff member that I have seen.

I know you migth be busy with other stuff, but there should be someone that has focus on the forums? I would love to see an answer on if the teams are going to be reseted or not. I just need a yes or no from a staff member. Thx! :) Looking forward to play on the new content.

3. My gad, the hype for release of a release date is so huge... genius. 12k population back for sure. masterplan

ps: Are teams gonna get reset or h'wat?

4. Bump for 1week witout any info anniversary

5. Bump for 1week witout any info anniversary
    bump for ur english aswell xD

6. This is kind of a pause/break before the season starts really. The date will be announced in the devlog which should come very very soon.
    that message was 4 days ago but hey, it's gonna be very very very very very soon guys, any second now.. just hang on tight

7. They have said that they will reset arena points and release new gear, leaving current teams untouched.
    Reliable and accurate information provided once again by yours truly.
    Edited: September 6, 2016

8. Reliable and accurate information provided once again by yours truly.
    We can confirm.

9. You cant be serious about starting rele season without reseting teams, most of the pvp active players from last season didnt even start playing arenas yet after that awesome season end

10. Can you confirm if arena points will be deleted or not? (and same for honor points?)

11. Are you seriously gonna start new season with many teams over 2k rating? :D

12. Can you confirm if arena points will be deleted or not? (and same for honor points?)
    Arena points will be set, while honor points will not.

Are you seriously gonna start new season with many teams over 2k rating? :D
    There is a single team above 2000 rating. The season begins in two weeks. You can catch up.

13. Perfect way to screw up the following season. Why did they even consider doing this? Having time to catch up doesnt justify this..
    Say you do play to get high rating then season starts and you're 2.2k + and all you do ( or at least the vast majority will do ) is play 10 games a week for points.
    Once again a horrible decision that will kill the competitive aspect of arena for the following season making players get bored and leave faster because there is nothing to do.. It's season 7 and TOC.. youll get conquest emblems from dungeons and buy tier 8 from vendor so noone will do any naxx or ulduar pugs anymore and all players are left with for the following months is a 5 boss raid ( arguably the worst ever made in the history of WoW)...
    What's gonna happen as a result of all these things combined is people are gonna return to the game for the first month or so then the population will drastically drop, very likely below even what it is currently.

First 1234 Last