1. And no arena team reset when rele vendors come is even dumber decision gj ruining the pvp on lord even more

2. that sentence is 100% gramatically and logically correct..
    If we have to do nitpicking, then no, the sentence was constructed using very poor synthax. I couldn't make any sense of it, considering that he did not specify the context, which it was related to. Thanks for elaborating, though.

I suffered under the same circumstances as you did with my Priest, but I really don't make a big deal of it. Looking forward, the arrangement - fortunately - has next to zero negative impact on the forthcoming season, particularly when looking at the big picture. Do not regard the situation as a catastrophe, when it really is not.

3. Funny that Ekunn is defending this decision so much. I guess hes speaking for the 2.2k rated casual that benefits from this and is btw the only type of player that actively used these weeks to push. I almost only see bads on the ladder (no offense).

Close to non of the high-rated players from last season (im talking like 2.6k+) is playing atm. For one this is due to the reasonable assumption that AP are likely to be resetted alongside team ratings and therefore arena should be completely USELESS in the time between furious and relentless season. And for another there is 0 competition in arena atm as there are as i said only unappealing opponents.

I see no reason why arena teams should be left at the rating they will be when the new season starts. A new arena season is marked by the process of climbing rate and receiving continuously increasing amounts of AP. Starting the first week with a flush of 800-1k points will (ofc depending on how much u would play in a blizzlike season start) distort the competition in a way that players who normally will never or only very late in the season receive such big flushes are eligible for items quicker than they should and that these players sit their rating by only doing 10 games per week. Needless to say that its usually players like these that a good player like me uses to farm and climb rate.

Another factor that distorts the arena competition is the fact that some players are still phased out of Orgrimmars honor vendor due to the bugged battle of undercity. Check my post regarding this matter and a link to the bugtracker here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=339980

There are many things that require fixing and a re-evalution from the officals in order to deliver a fair, flawless and good arena experience on Lordaeron in the next season

4. Surely no-one is going to take subjectively of such caliber into consideration. There is, however, one thing I'd like to comment on, one more time:

You may find the things I write funny. I can not fathom why, though. I, on the other hand, find it funny that people who seem to hold grudges against me still resort to nitpicking and attempts at shaming. Henceforth, it hopefully won't be necessary to do so.

There are many things that require fixing and a re-evalution from the officals in order to deliver a fair, flawless and good arena experience on Lordaeron in the next season
    If we stay on topic, and take the things that have been accounted for in the thread, i.e. teams not having been reset, then looking forward, and in relation to the upcoming season, there is no unfairness. There are other things, that could be taken a look at in order to provide a better arena experience, though.

Additionally, arenas are already significantly more populated, in contrast to what it was yesterday, or a few days ago.
    Edited: September 7, 2016

5. Additionally, arenas are already significantly more populated, in contrast to what it was yesterday, or a few days ago.
    That is true but as you will find out from now it comes at the cost of way lesser activity in the arena bracket 1-2 months into the new season.
    Whether people are fine with it, dont mind it, like it or hate it the simple fact it this: It's not how it's supposed to have been done. It's not how they did it last season or as i understand it, every previous season before this. So the only question that remains is why? Why try and fix something that isn't broken...

6. It's not how it's supposed to have been done.
    With that we both agree, and that's what the developers have said, themselves. Thankfully, it doesn't provide any significant issues, and I highly doubt that we will be in the same situation come the season following Season 7. =)

First ... 234