1. Oracles/Frenzyheart switching

Is it possible to switch beetwen these 2 factions? I tried killing the elite guy in the cave but whenever i choose one of them, the other one doesn't give the quest.

Note: I'm from the old core and I did manage to bypass the chain, is that myb the reason?

2. Have to do the chain quest which is bugged anyway, sorry no changing at the moment until the quest chain is fixed

3. new players have the chain bugged

old players have the old core/new core bug and they cant change

its been on the bugtracker for 5 months i hope they get around to it cause im selfish and this is the only thing i need to get loremaster

edit: upvote this https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/20705

4. it's been on the bugtracker for 3 months already.
    I can't do loremaster because of this. come on ....

5. This srsly needs fixing, it has been 6 months already and no one from the old core is able to switch.

Note: Has anyone tried sharing the quest from either oracle or frenzy guy when u kill the lich from a different char?
    Edited: September 29, 2016

6. This srsly needs fixing, it has been 6 months already and no one from the old core is able to switch.

Note: Has anyone tried sharing the quest from either oracle or frenzy guy when u kill the lich from a different char?
    i did, didnt work

7. Thought so... On the other hand, can we get a Staff reply whether we could be granted the quest for switching back to Frenzyheart so we could do the chain?
    Edited: September 30, 2016

8. well i read on the forums here that they are rewriting sholazar basin and one more area now that icecrown is done so im guessing that when they will do the update for those areas that quest should work

9. well i read on the forums here that they are rewriting sholazar basin and one more area now that icecrown is done so im guessing that when they will do the update for those areas that quest should work
    I hope so, cuz this is ridiculous.