1. Horde v. Alliance?

Hello all,

I've been thinking about starting a character on Icecrown and I still can't decide on which faction is better? I am from NA so presumably 22:00 - 3:00 ST. Which side has better PvP and PvE at the time? Or is everything balanced?

Thank you

2. alliance dominates bgs most of the time. (i noticed that almost every bgs their team contains Bis pvp players and it makes sense)
    I dont want to skip human racials and maybe that is why something imbalanced on this side. They've more pvp-based chars.
    idk about their pve progression cos i m on horde side. Maybe someone else may help u about that.
    ı m satisfied with horde pve activity according to pug raid performance
    Edited: August 31, 2016

3. Is this true? Can anyone else confirm that alliance wins BGs most of the time? I been playing on my friends alliance warrior and horde raped us 5/5 times. Maybe I was just unlucky. who knows.

4. Is this true? Can anyone else confirm that alliance wins BGs most of the time? I been playing on my friends alliance warrior and horde raped us 5/5 times. Maybe I was just unlucky. who knows.
    During late night EU time (3AM Server Time for example) Horde picks up the slack and usually starts dominating BG's. During the day, Alliance dominates the BG's. That's the statistic that most of the players point out.

5. It doesn't matter who wins, only who ganks the most.

6. I can show numerous screenshots of bgs where me and my friend destroy alliance players in pvp, killing them time and time again while the horde team is unable to win the game. They do not zerg with me and my friend, we are 95% alone vs multiple alliance players, they just lose the game, I really don't know how. Then they proceed to complain about losing.

I'm a bis player, I don't need to honor, so the best I can do to help my team is to search and kill as many alliance players as I can, thus allowing my team to take bases or cap flags or whatever. That's the theory at least, in reality, they lose, without even putting up a fight.

TLDR: don't roll a horde char for pvp unless you are bis or simply don't care about winning.

7. Im playing on both sides and i can confirm that usually ally is winning more,but the difference isnt that big(usually im playing solo).If i join with premade(5+ pple) im winning 95%+ of the games(doesnt matter on witch side if im playing),so my advice for you is to pick the side where you want to play.

P.s:Horde queue is instant.

8. if you want pvp, go alliance, you will get higher carry chance there :P
    as for pve, horde tends to have better pve community than alliance.

That's just facts :P

9. I'm a bis player, I don't need to honor, so the best I can do to help my team is to search and kill as many alliance players as I can
    Players like you are the main reason why horde loses .

10. Players like you are the main reason why horde loses .
    Care to explain?

11. If u are cary-wants people and you are gearing up then pick up Aliance since most of them join with 10 smournes carryed by atleast 5 Healers(3 of em BiS PvE) in bg + and camp Horde at GY however Horde got fast BG queue and theres couple of PvP guilds that do premades like 5-10 even 15 mans and that bgs are 70% win because trust me even with 5 donormourne paly/dk/warr Horde always find some hilarious way to lose a winning bg :D

12. Most of the time, BG's are naked pug groups vs premades.
    So... If you have a premade group, with people who are not naked, know how to play a certain class and have some common knowledge about PvP objectives you will win most of the time. However, if you solo-queue, you might lose all hope in humanity, regardless of what faction you are. Since horde has almost instant queue, you will lose that hope faster there.

Not sure for PvE, but as I see, both factions have good guilds. Horde has better PvE racials, so they might be more PvE oriented.

13. There is only one part of the game where horde is utterly sh!t for sure - Wintergrasp.

14. Killing as many alliance players as you can =/= going for bg main objectives to win.
    Questions?