1. 2.8k+ warrior lf mate for pushing r1 this season

Hello guys,

i am back this season to que on my warrior again and i am aiming to push r1 in the 2s ladder, since 3's is completely dead and not even worth to tryhard.
    I can tell u already that i wont be online 24/7 cuz im not playing mainly here.

I never played warrior at retail like other classes but i achieved some little exp on private servers:

Frostwolf s2: 2750 in 2s and 2300 in 3s
    Panda s4: 2850 in 2s and 2400 in 3s

I am looking for a MW or Rshaman who is similiar expd, what i would prefer or atleast has some base exp and is willing to improve and listen to me.

Feel free to reply here, be serious pls im not joking in this thread or whipser me ingame (Fanaticzyx)

EDIT: f**k the extra info, just w/me ingame for more information.

Kind regards,
    Fanaticz
    Edited: August 31, 2016

2. Hello guys,

i am back this season to que on my warrior again and i am aiming to push r1 in the 2s ladder, since 3's is completely dead and not even worth to tryhard.
    I can tell u already that i wont be online 24/7 cuz im not playing mainly here.

I never played warrior at retail like other classes but i achieved some little exp on private servers:

Frostwolf s2: 2750 in 2s and 2300 in 3s
    Panda s4: 2850 in 2s and 2400 in 3s

I am looking for a MW or Rshaman who is similiar expd, what i would prefer or atleast has some base exp and is willing to improve and listen to me.

It's very important for me that you know how to cc and WHEN to cc, not spending your cc's randomly. You have to know your positioning, not standing in the middle of map and eat every possible hardcasted cc; WHEN to eat cc (yes sometimes it's better to eat cc to activate DR) and all these basic and further stuff that i dont need to explain here.

Feel free to reply here, be serious pls im not joking in this thread or whipser me ingame (Fanaticz)

Kind regards,
    Fanaticz
    Pewds is this a joke or you just copied this guy's name lol

3. EDIT: nevermind, i've just decided not to care about 2s and focus on 3s, so topic can be closed.

Greetings,
    Fanaticz
    Edited: September 2, 2016