1. Whats wrong with PVE ????

Time pass, and we dont see any of the soo long reported stuff gets any fixed.... I know staff works like hell, I wont say otherwise. But the fact is that there are some really nasty bugs, which have been reported soo many times, a couple of them are stuff that was fixed before and suddenly just started to bug out.

A couple of these examples are:

Iron Qon - his fire dog phase now starts with full energy resulting in a huge wipe (ofc there might some ways to escape it, but this thing wasnt there 2 weeks ago)
    Durumu - his instant knockback sending you off the plataform! (yes you can have locks to get you back on plataform, you can also run like hell around the boss and hope for the person ahead of you dont get targeted otherwise you will get tossed away like garbage)
    Galakras ALLY side - Where is that soo long waited Blizzard? (too hard to fix? can you give us a flamestrike instead then?)

This are some of the bugs out there, that really need some work on them, there is more yes, some more important, some much less important.

Im not here to judge anyone, but some feedback about the working on process on these so important PVE bugs would be nice

2. Want to know some even funnier bugs? i have wasted 3 burdens of eternity trying to get a 535 piece, i have had my valor upgrades rollback with getting valor. im suprised anyone does pve on this realm.

3. we have MANY problems with PVE on this realm.

i dont think staff has so much other stuff to do. they simply dont know how to fix things.

they had working content and merged it with another core and things broke, that was last year, nothing changed.

they make large updates (i really like this) but they destroy many things horribly so you have unplayable dungeons / raids.

shouldnt be too hard to get content that was working before fixed again.

i am a software developer myself.

1. you should not submit / commit / deliver software that is not properly tested
    2. you should have some version control for your software, if things break, have a look what changed, and repair / restore it

actually there should be test realms to test content updates before they are released.

atm this server is only enjoyable if you PVP (only), but i think PVP gets boring too fast.

btw: does anybody know if this is molten-scripting or blizzlike that MOP is such an "easy" expansion set

- every plate dps can tank RDF? what are tanks for in MOP
    - no mana problems with any class? i can play mages, priests, druids, cast spells all the time, mana always full ^^

4. btw: does anybody know if this is molten-scripting or blizzlike that MOP is such an "easy" expansion set
    blizz lost interest in 'hard' raids and content around the time they launched ICC and it is getting simpler and simpler and more guided every expansion... soon they'll put full rotation guides to the class "what's new" tab so you can just do exactly what that tells you

5. btw: does anybody know if this is molten-scripting or blizzlike that MOP is such an "easy" expansion set

- no mana problems with any class? i can play mages, priests, druids, cast spells all the time, mana always full ^^
    That's MOP blizzlike.
    I could solo most HCs on my Frost DK back on live realms.
    My record kill on Hopper in SSB was 3seconds...
    Much heroic, such hard.

6. Let's cut gold and cut rates, that'll be better for a "blizz like experience" than fixing stuff

:kappa:

7. i dont mind gold and rate but how they are suppose to manage x1 repo quests are bug as hell only some works and did they mean farm repo of 1 place for decades. :/ idk maybe warmane need reconsider bout repo rate.

8. Galakras is even easy compared to aids that come after that boss ...

9. btw: does anybody know if this is molten-scripting or blizzlike that MOP is such an "easy" expansion set

About the dungeons:
    It's blizzlike. I'd say that some dungeon bosses are harder than in retail, because of the bugs here.
    Everyone can tank a RDF -> MoP dungeons are easy by design, but what you're observing is the result of the absurd scaling with gear (blizz design). Get a group of 5 ppl that just dinged 90 into a HC and you'll have a normal dungeon experience.

About the mana:
    DPS - Again, it's blizz design. Early cata, fire mage - the last time a damage dealer spec had mana issues. From there on, you had to do something completely wrong to go out of mana.
    Healer - Horridon's Last Gasp + broken trinket procs = MANAAAA. Aside from that and the other spirit-on-proc trinket from SOO, healers' mana management is blizzlike.