1. Learning certain basics like value of items, pvp defending etc

I am level 62 at moment and a horde rogue, for one I don't know how to PVP and have no interest in it bar defending myself from gankers so what is best way to learn? I did try defending myself a few times even against lower levels but got slaughtered as they would do things like send in a pet to attack me or damage the ground so I couldn't get close to stun them or just sideways step so much I couldn't click on them.

Other things include I have 2 bags full of blue and green items I want to sell at AH, outside of checking if some are there already and undercutting what is best method of selling? Don't want to undercharge or overcharge for things.

2. I am level 62 at moment and a horde rogue, for one I don't know how to PVP and have no interest in it bar defending myself from gankers so what is best way to learn? I did try defending myself a few times even against lower levels but got slaughtered as they would do things like send in a pet to attack me or damage the ground so I couldn't get close to stun them or just sideways step so much I couldn't click on them.

Other things include I have 2 bags full of blue and green items I want to sell at AH, outside of checking if some are there already and undercutting what is best method of selling? Don't want to undercharge or overcharge for things.
    Just yolo .