1. New on lordaeron, facing some issues in arena

Hi everyone!

I recently leveled up my first charater on lordaeron, an enhacement shaman. Now there are 2 issues I noticed playing 2v2 and are really gamebreaking and I don't know what do do about them. Can someone help?

1. I'm getting sapped by rogues, even after popping wolves and bloodlust. It happens consistently, so I suppose it doesn't put me in combat like it should. Is this a known bug?

2. I pop wolves and people are hiding next to a wall and my wolves can't attack them. Am I hallucinating?

Help appreciated.

2. I'm posting this in the lordaeron forum because none of those happened on arena-tournament, so I suppose it's an issue with the molten core.

3. Depends if range is 30 or more yards.
    Afaik on retail you coudnt send your pets in arena to xx yard range obviously cuz of this thing.It used to be exploitable before.Rogues were broken classs on previous core.

4. This seems rather technical, can you explain what you mean with 30 yards? I've asked another shaman and he said he never noticed this, but he uses wolves - spirit walk - bloodlust.