1. Problems for new arena season due to bugged Battle of Undercity

Hello Lordaeron,

as for some people the Battle of the Undercity is still bugged (indeed some players can complete it while others are unable to talk to Thrall to start and complete the event) our Undercity and Orgrimmar remain in a phased state without vendors and others players. Being horrible enough that one is locked out of two of the hordes main cities and everything that comes with it, this will especially be bad when the next arena season starts and relentless honor gear is released. All players who cannot complete the Battle of the Undercity will be unable to buy the new relentless honor gear parts. This will be a severe disadvantage in the next season.

Considering that this bug is existing for over a month now i doubt this will be fixed soon.

In order to compensate for example the auction house in Orgrimmar or Undercity, we as the affected players can simply turn to Thunderbluff or Silvermoon, but what do we do for the honor gear that is only buyable in Orgrimmar? My solution to this problem is simple and could be easily enabled: Please add a relentless honor gear vendor with the new season to a neutral location like Dalaran or on of the various Goblin cities in Azeroth that usually have vendors for the main set pvp pieces by default. This would give us a nice temporal solution for the problems that the bugged Battle of the Undercity cause.

I hope the devs consider my idea for the start of the next arena season on Lordaeron.

Thanks all,

Noobpunisher

2. I have same problem, and i think the solution Noobpunisher comes up with seems pretty good.

3. Can confirm, I have been trying to help Noobpunisher get this requested bug at the top of the bugtracker.

Please fix this, ASAP.

4. Chillio new content coming in ''few weeks'' thats like 2-3months warmane-wise, they will prolly fix this until then

5. bump on my brother's thread and his solution is smart in my eyez if this bug still exists when new gear is released

6. Nice Solution, but i think you have notised that dont give a crap about pvp on this server, so i would be surprised if some of the main head core of warmane would notised ^^ (upvoted)

7. I would really like to reignite the discussion: What do the officials of Warmane say to my idea?

Replies from players are also welcome!

Thanks all

8. It will be fixed very very very very soon even sooner than upcoming devlog.

9. It will be fixed very very very very soon even sooner than upcoming devlog.
    Hey thats great news. where u got that information from?

10. Phasing bug is l2p issue now?

Ok
    Not being able to detect an obvious joke might just fall in that category.

12 Last