1. The bugged players are curious about an official response to the suggestion made in this thread to counter phased orgrimmar vendors.

2. Still not fixed in the changelog of 9th september. WE require a hotfix for this b4 season start on 21st PLZ!

3. Relentless Season coming soon, we require vendors for honor gear in Dalaran ASAP!

4. Honor Gear is purchased only in Ogrimmar.Doubt they will add it specifically 4 you.

5. Cant they just zone you out? They helped me few years ago when Gilneas was bugged so they just zoned me out...

6. Same issue here mildly annoying not just for the reason of pvp stuff but the fact i cant use a main city.. this shouldn't be happening and doesn't make sense that its fine for some and broken for others.

I reported this bug over a month ago atleast and there were people reporting it before me but nvm releasing trial of the crusader is more important LUL

7. do i have any chance to get out of that ghost town (Orgrimmar wihtout npc's + players) ? im stuck like since 3 days now... and dunno what to do anymore..

First 12