1. Mounts drop after the new core.

Hello, could anyone confirm that these mounts dropped after the new core:

Rivendare's Deathcharger
    Reins of the Raven Lord
    Fiery Warhorse's Reins

I will begin to farms those mounts, and I don't want to waist my time if they are removed or the loot is bugged.

Thanks!

2. im interested in this too

been farming kara and raven since the new core and no luck

3. Hello, could anyone confirm that these mounts dropped after the new core:

Rivendare's Deathcharger
    Reins of the Raven Lord
    Fiery Warhorse's Reins

I will begin to farms those mounts, and I don't want to waist my time if they are removed or the loot is bugged.

Thanks!
    The whole point of farming these mounts is wasting your time , always was .

4. The whole point of farming these mounts is wasting your time , always was .
    There's a "small" difference between wasting time for something worth and wasting time for nothing.

5. There's a "small" difference between wasting time for something worth and wasting time for nothing.
    What's worth for me might not be worth for you , this is how it works .

6. What's worth for me might not be worth for you , this is how it works .
    Just because it's not worth for you doesn't mean it's not worth for the rest of the community. You contradicted yourself a little bit and you could just refrain those kind of comments when you'll be caught backpedaling like this.

7. The drop chances on these mounts are extremely low(ofc),somewhere around 1%,so it takes a very high amount of luck to get them(or the Zul'gurub one,or basically every mount thats not guaranteed to drop).Though IC's loot drops are increased,the formula don't apply to the rare mount drops(thank god).I'd rather want to know if the ZA bear is still aviable(heard that its still obtainable even after core change,but confirmation would be good).

8. Just because it's not worth for you doesn't mean it's not worth for the rest of the community. You contradicted yourself a little bit and you could just refrain those kind of comments when you'll be caught backpedaling like this.
    Right after you take your own advise buddy :D

9. The whole point of farming these mounts is wasting your time , always was .
    What's worth for me might not be worth for you , this is how it works .
    Right after you take your own advise buddy :D
    Go preach to yourself about opinions.

10. The drop chances on these mounts are extremely low(ofc),somewhere around 1%,so it takes a very high amount of luck to get them(or the Zul'gurub one,or basically every mount thats not guaranteed to drop).Though IC's loot drops are increased,the formula don't apply to the rare mount drops(thank god).I'd rather want to know if the ZA bear is still aviable(heard that its still obtainable even after core change,but confirmation would be good).
    Thanks for the reply. I have the tiger from Zul'Gurub, but I got it from the point shop when there were mounts on it. I did Zul'Gurub a lot of times, but never saw it dropped.

About the ZA Bear, I have no idea. Already have an 100 mount achievement, so I'm not gonna farm it ( I don't like bears :O ). If I get the info about does it still drop, I'll let you know.
    Edited: September 3, 2016

11. The ZA bear is a 100% drop from the fourth reward chest if you finish the timed event before it expires,but it has been removed in 3.0(on retail,but here it was obtainable on the old core.).

12. The ZA bear is a 100% drop from the fourth reward chest if you finish the timed event before it expires,but it has been removed in 3.0(on retail,but here it was obtainable on the old core.).
    If it was removed in 3.0, then it's probably removed here to. Because Blizzlike.

12 Last