1. Prot Warr PvP in Icecrown

Hi guys, I had a big break from WoW and now that Im back i see this server, full of life, all shiny and **** and Im gonna need some intel on the class as I assume previous bugs are gone and caps as block, crit, arp etc. have changed. Please only respond If you are well aware of the class and know how it works in this server.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day!

2. Shield slam is severely bugged, shield block + shield slam doesn't work, the ability scaling is wrong as well.
    Server lags when full even if it shows 30ms making shockwave feel awkward, also the cone radius is questionable.

Overall very depressing and tedious to play
    Edited: September 1, 2016

3. So basically everything is as it was before the merge and prot is still legit to play.

4. Just play arms like everyone and wipe your targets in first charge

5. So basically everything is as it was before the merge and prot is still legit to play.
    gl on that 1800 mmr

6. Aight, thanks for tips, can you then point me some good arms spec ^_^

7. Prot is always worth, just for the fun of it. But i think you need to be quite rich for it to compete.

8. Prot is always worth, just for the fun of it. But i think you need to be quite rich for it to compete.
    Prot is completely worthless now. You don't have any burst duo to nerfed shield slam.

9. Noobs can not play class without bugged 12k crits in 900 resilence like it was before.

10. i see your knowlege about prot warrior dmg in wotlk is same as class you play = low intelect required to play

Noobs can not play class without bugged 12k crits in 900 resilence like it was before.
    yes thats why you picked the easiest class/spec ever made for wotlk so you can spam flame shock
    and have 100% crit chance on lava burst to oneshot 900 resilience people, while you run around in 1200 resi like coward.

flame shock, lava burst, flame shock, lava burst, place totem, run, repeat
    massive amount of brain required no doubt.

go check some videos about prot pvp in wotlk mr pro so you dont talk garbage as usual on forum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKk2J7_TezI

i bet prot wars destroy you so thats why you say its bugged wich is typical answer as usual when prot warriors are topic.

11. Ill play prot. Deciding prot pala or war-pala is just totally boring rotation and charge is so <3 spell <3

12. flame shock, lava burst, flame shock, lava burst, place totem, run, repeat
    massive amount of brain required no doubt.
    That works only against bads like you who have no clues bouta interruption/def abilities.

yes thats why you picked the easiest class/spec ever made for wotlk
    That's Death knight.
    I'am playing shaman, my dense friend.
    Edited: September 19, 2016