1. Character Backtracking

Hi.So i just started playing on Lordaeron and i've experienced this issue of my character getting teleported backwards.For example,if I take 10 steps forward suddenly i get teleported 15 steps backward,basically where i was a few seconds ago.And its not on some forbidden area.I'm just level 12 questing in the Barrens and i keep experiencing this.This problem started the moment i got out of Valley of Trials.Cud someone plz help me with this issue,its really really annoying.:( Thank you in advance.

2. This happens to a lot of people when the server is laggy, and that it is when it's under DDOS attack or just prior to an update. Do you experience it all the time, on different days as well?

3. Have been experiencing it for the past few days.:( Has anybody else had this problem recently ?

4. i have the same problem , there are days when it keeps on happening and days it only happes 2,3 times

5. Yeap, now getting it as well.. Not nice at all....

6. Have been experiencing it for the past few days.:( Has anybody else had this problem recently ?
    Yes, This is happening to me as well. Questing with my Horde toon in The Barrens as well. Seems like it is during peak hours. Lucky, I live in USA and as it gets later for EU, US it is still early and the issues stopped.