1. where the twinks at?

So where is Tbc Crymore and all other pro 78-9twinks i mean i havent played a battleground for a week or something so where are you guys i mean its like this evry year kids are not going in school at summer time and play wow 24/7 and then when school start non of them is active i mean cmon guys we need the pro twinks back becouse i heard so much sh!t in last month or two about how active is and that 70 is dead but now 78-9 is more dead then 70 becouse school started.... monkey see monkey do :) .
    Good luck guys in school <3 love you all
    P.S evry old twink will know that this is true

2. im too busy making memes, been a week since I played wow.

3. King Jaro is LOVE, King Jaro is LIFE, King Jaro brings da HONEYS to his (anyone's) yard!

Hail Jaro!!!!! (Realized op isn't talking about MOP :p )

4. Some of them might have life dude
    non of them have life dude thats why they played 24/7 a week or two ago you can check that on forum posts :)
    but now... school started and kids gotta do what they gotta do

5. non of them have life dude thats why they played 24/7 a week or two ago you can check that on forum posts :)
    Ohh haha well then idk what happend xD

6. Ally side dissapeared, then stuff became a li'l more inactive... I personaly play when i can but i am working a lot so i cant be active as i used to be. Both sides need more active people, we lost some twinks in this period of inactivity (some quited some went 80), and i think ally side needs a reliable/mature/non-******* person to make a guild and try to recrut new people. As i've heard from others, Carried is no more, they did a good job with recruiting and stuff but people said their leaders went to retail, and are no longer interested in this bracket (not confirmed 100%, didnt talk to ally about this, it is just stuff i heard from some people on horde).

7. non of them have life dude thats why they played 24/7 a week or two ago you can check that on forum posts :)
    I'm 22 and cry is 25ish or so, I wouldn't call us ''kids'' I personally work at the moment and had been working before I started playing in this bracket, my school will start in 2 months or so.
    And btw, I probably make more in 30 mins than you make in 8 hours, just stfu, I wonder how you even afford to pay the internet bill

8. you still live with your mom and you are from gypsyland so i dont think that you are making sh!t come down from clouds its too high there

9. Can we pls keep stuff on topic, insulting doesn't lead anywhere, go boost your ego somewhere else... If you dont have anything smart to say or suggjest keep away from the thread pls.

10. Anyways, if anyone from ''Carried'' is reading this please inform us what the situation on your side is, so we know what to do from there.
    -Aeo

11. All I can say is in the coming months, our winking community will fall little by little. Preserve what you can and keep destroying the non twinks to show them woulds boss.