1. What is the most requested class/role in Endgame PvE?

Hello!

I want to start out on this server and I like to be useful at max level for raiding/PvE groups. So I am curious what class/role is most requested (and has low 'supply').

Thank you!

2. I am a Protection Warrior and it seems like tanks are lacking. When we run ICC or other raids, it takes FOREVER to find another tank. Keep in mind we will be on all hours of the day, different days, weekends, etc. I don't really see too many Rogues in my experience in RDF. Death Knights are EVERYWHERE.

3. At the moment, warlocks are the least played class.

4. Death Knights are EVERYWHERE.
    Every kiddo wants to be a herooo classs.

5. Thanks for the replies guys.

I am mainly interested in what class/role combination has the least supply. I gather that the Tank is not played that frequently and I assume a Healer is not played frequently either but I am curious what combination of Class/Role is best for me to play in that case. As I know that there is a big difference (CDs etc) in a Paladin Tank and a Warrior Tank.

So if there are loads and loads of Warrior Tanks, perhaps a Paladin Tank would be a great pick for me (just a random example).

6. from my experience

disc/holy priest and dk tank

there are load of all other tanks (especially paladin and druids) cause they are the easiest to play

7. All kind of Tanks are in need.
    As healer i would say resto shami because they can be raid or tank healer and have bl.
    As dps demo locks are needed.

8. Check your inbox Jakkre,sorry for interrupting the thread.

9. Just play what you like and prefer. 1 in 12K players won't make a difference.

10. Just play what you like and prefer. 1 in 12K players won't make a difference.
    It will make a difference to him. It's easier to gear up a tank, then a Ret Paly.

11. Well that's true. Then again, he might prefer that longer grind :P

12. Hello!

I want to start out on this server and I like to be useful at max level for raiding/PvE groups. So I am curious what class/role is most requested (and has low 'supply').

Thank you!
    Tanks are always in high demand .

12 Last