1. Starting a casual pvp guild

so i just started a guild that will be just casual pvp meaning that for now i want to build numbers and sometimes group for a bit of pvp either world of bgs and while we are building our numbers there will be more people to discuss builds and gear with but i am having a little trouble getting numbers any suggestions would be greatly appreciated the guild is the Prodigal Assassins on the Icecrown server

2. first off not sure this belongs in the premium section...

as for your member issues... well usually in cata/mop people use the mass invite addon for members... but that mainly has your guild packed with levelers
    your best bet I guess would be to /who Icecrown and Storm Peaks regularly, it's even better if you find a way to filter out all the guilded people...
    then just talk to them, see if they'd be interested in joining your guild etc etc, when you have a nice few members you may want to let global know you exist with some of those macros... of course to avoid getting instantly ignored make it small and don't spam it every 10 seconds... in a few weeks with some luck you should be seeing your guild reasonably active

disclaimer: I'm actually not a guild master or well versed in how Icecrown stands as is, just going with what "feels right" and "seems logical"

3. "Casual" "PvP"

get out.