1. Merge

Yo guys, just wanted to know if you still feel like there shouldn't be a merge with MOP EVER or if some of you have changed their minds now that they have experienced the lack of development, players and whatever makes the game fun on Neltharion. This is not about an argument, a discussion or hating. I am simply curious. Seeing the 12000 next to icecrown every single day makes me jealous and I just thought maybe some of you feel the same way and would (now) agree to a merge if Warmane provided good compensation for donors/non-donors. I like Cataclysm the most but I like 4k players even more. I could simply start a new character on one of the more populated servers but then my time and money investments on Neltharion would be wasted and that's what's keeping me here. A merge with good compensation would make me happy.

So, how do you feel? :o

2. first off, no merge is happening.

and if they were to decide to shut cata down I'd rather get a coin refund to use on a non ****ty expansion with all content released (especially endgame bis gear giving raid) and not one where 90% of the quests in the endgame area are broken or overspawn of mobs making it impossible to complete without a pair of 90s carrying your ***

3. Oh look, another thread about merging.

4. Oh look, another thread about merging.
    ikr... they're like bugs in the code... patch one up and another 3 pop up

then after you're lost in code jungle you decide to scrap everything and redo the whole thing xD

5. Cataclysm with 500 people is still better than warmane mop with 20k.

6. Cataclysm with 500 people is still better than warmane mop with 20k.
    truer words have not been spoken

7. Cataclysm with 500 people is still better than warmane mop with 20k.
    **** mop, icecrown boys

8. I wonder why not remove mop and let players keep their mounts for cata, it would be nice to see how mop people would feel about that

9. **** MOP. i'd rather stop playing than playing that **** again

10. Different expansions are fun for different classes. I like my Cata hunter much better than the MoP one- I enjoy having the dead zone and being forced to kite.

But my resto druid is way more fun in MoP - you can displacer beast and mass root enemies attacking you instead of just being a punching bag.

So I play both expansions. A lot of people do that. It makes no sense to merge, which is why they dropped the idea. Wish forum posters would as well.

11. ignore all these nabs! go merge ye.

12. would rather get scammed than playing mop

13. I mean, if we want to play MoP, we play MoP, no?

xD