1. AH over priced

Why is Auction House so over priced?

12 gold for level 15 Glyph. Where the **** am I going to get 12 gold at level 15.

2. Why is Auction House so over priced?

12 gold for level 15 Glyph. Where the **** am I going to get 12 gold at level 15.
    Do you really need a glyph at level 15? Or do you just want it? I guess a part of the reason is maybe, because there are some people twinking - and people know that they can earn gold from the twinkers that are using glyphs?

I guess this is a part of the reason why Warmane are doing economy adjustments to the servers. To keep the prices on for example Auction House normal.

"To further improve the economies on our realms, as previously announced in the Lordaeron information thread, based on community suggestions and wishes we noted introducing a gold squish mechanic to maintain competitive auction house pricing and a healthy realm economy over the long term, as Warmane does not introduce gold into the economy through any means.

With that information, we have concluded that all realms will receive a gold squish of 50% on January 1, 2017 giving players plenty of time to use up their reserves before we commence the first gold squish.

What this means is every piece of gold that exists in circulation, be it in the character's inventory, mailbox, guild bank, website trading system or otherwise, will be simply halved."

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=339560

3. Pickup 2 professions and start making some money. I did Mining and Skinning. I also sell all the cloths. You'll make some extra gold aside from quests and RDF.

4. Lol rdf

Pickup 2 professions and start making some money. I did Mining and Skinning. I also sell all the cloths. You'll make some extra gold aside from quests and RDF.
    hahaha he just said RDF does he know where he is?

5. hahaha he just said RDF does he know where he is?

Obviously not. LOL

I feel Lordaeron realm should be exempt from the up coming changes, since the only change would be 50% less gold which is already hard to obtain as it is.

The 50% less Gold Squish will effect Lordaeron the worst. The AH prices will still be high for some items because of supply and demand. There will be way more competition to keep other items at the lowest prices and hard to earn any profit off the AH.
    This is just my opinion and hope Warmane Staff will consider not including Lordaeron with the up coming change.
    Edited: September 6, 2016

6. Even though this is not what the Original Post asked for...

I think that the 50% Gold Squish/Reduction on the Lordaeron Realm will be a good thing, not for the people that has not stopped playing all this time at level 80 and farmed Gold, but it will be good for the mayority of people, and that is all the people that are level 60, level 70, and level 80, those players that have been playing on Icecrown or other realms or server or games or are just not playing until new content appears, or those players that just started playing.

The Gold Squish will make the rich people spent all their gold before this happens, that will make them have less gold, and the poor people will receive more gold, and they will spend it too, so everyone will get gold, except the ones that already have a lot. And after the squish, the economy will be more balanced and "fair" for those that just started playing or came back to play on Lordaeron.

God bless,
    Blessindress.

7. Even though this is not what the Original Post asked for...

I think that the 50% Gold Squish/Reduction on the Lordaeron Realm will be a good thing, not for the people that has not stopped playing all this time at level 80 and farmed Gold, but it will be good for the mayority of people, and that is all the people that are level 60, level 70, and level 80, those players that have been playing on Icecrown or other realms or server or games or are just not playing until new content appears, or those players that just started playing.

The Gold Squish will make the rich people spent all their gold before this happens, that will make them have less gold, and the poor people will receive more gold, and they will spend it too, so everyone will get gold, except the ones that already have a lot. And after the squish, the economy will be more balanced and "fair" for those that just started playing or came back to play on Lordaeron.

God bless,
    Blessindress.
    The Gold Squish for Lordaeron is not a solution.
    @Blessindress, I totally do not agree with you.
    You do not make sense when you say: "The Gold Squish will make the rich people spent all their gold before this happens, that will make them have less gold, and the poor people will receive more gold, and they will spend it too, so everyone will get gold, except the ones that already have a lot"
    How exactly will the poor people receive more gold? and than they will spend it too?
    Give me an example and explain your logic.

Of Course you think this is a good idea and its fair since you are either a new player or old coming back that quit because it was too hard or left because of no new content. This is 1x rate and allot of new players or old could have to work 50% harder after the gold squish to earn gold. The older players that have already been playing earning our asses off since day one and earned our gold legitimately is not fair. You are implying you want everyone else to be in the same boat as you. You would not be happy if you started from the beginning and stayed playing on Lordaeron and worked hard at a 1x rate to earn gold to have it reduced by 50%.

Everyone is entitled to speak their opinion, good or bad.
    Good luck with your leveling, the count down has begun with 3 months to go.
    Edited: September 6, 2016

8. The AH isn't overpriced, and the claim that it is overpriced based on the price of a single glyph is complete nonsense. The glyph he is looking at is likely a glyph only craftable by scribes level 65 or higher who have maximum level inscription, and is probably one of the researched or glyph mastery glyphs, which makes it inconsistent and more difficult to obtain.

Just because the glyph only requires level 15 doesn't mean it is FOR a level 15 character. The required level of the glyph is based on the spell that it is altering, not the level of the intended user.

9. do something to make money

ie a stack of copper ore is like 3-4g I think.

10. Why is Auction House so over priced?

You don't have to buy it , just level without it or you know get the money and buy it ?!

11. The impending gold squish is causing prices to spike in the short term. People are spending excess currency on AH items to minimize gold loss. Glyphs are a good choice for this since the supply is low due to inscription's lack of popularity and the fact that they'll always be a needed item. Prices will probably bottom out after Jan 1 when everyone tries to cash in and dumps their stuff on the AH.

12. The price of one low level glyph does not indicate anything is wrong with the AH, especially if you didn't check it over the course of multiple days. I recently switched a PvP spec to PvE and then back to PvP again - a glyph I needed for the PvP spec was about 10x higher than usual because it was the only one on the AH at that time. I waited a day and it was back to normal.

What the guy above me said is true though - prices are going through the roof on many things like flasks, potions, and crafting mats, and I suspect this is a knee-jerk reaction by the community to the impending gold squish. Flasks of Endless Rage used to be 25-30g apiece, now they are 45g apiece and climbing. Mana Potions used to be 10g apiece, now they are 20g apiece and climbing. As stupid as I think the gold squish is, it is equally stupid to panic and raise the price of everything in response. Then again, if people are willing to buy what you're selling, why not get as much gold as you can.

EDIT: I should add that just because a glyph is available at level 15 does not mean it is not the best glyph at level 80, and thus subject to prices suitable for level 80 characters to pay. Given how game-changing some glyphs are compared to gems and enchants, we should be thankful that they cost so much less.
    Edited: September 21, 2016