1. Current State of the Frostwolf Server

Hello,

I was browsing the forum as well as Google for information regarding the state of the Frostwolf server. Sadly, I was not able to find much information that wasn't over a year old. I did find the 'Whats wrong with PVE ????' thread but it didn't really elaborate on what is actually broken.

So, I am curious how much content actually works and if the server is 'playable' (you can get to max level without encountering major bugs blocking progress and you can actually do the endgame).

Thanks in advance.
    Edited: September 2, 2016

2. Pve is not worth it in this server. Every raid has an issue. Go pvp or something.

3. You'll have to quest to get to 90, some zones and quest, well not some, but MOST are bugged.
    PVP is the only thing for this server, but most maps for BG and arena aren't even open, so its the same old same old over n over n over n over N OVER N OVER again (WSG, EOTS, SSM, TP on repeat). AV and Strands were briefly open for like a day, but they were closed against without notice or information, but those 2 maps were buggy too. AV was just missing a scoreboard, timer and mobs, it was just straight search and destroy aimless PVP.

But ya, at this rate I can't blame p lvlers man, sometime has to be done so the playerbase does not reduce into nothingness like Warsong.

4. But ya, at this rate I can't blame p lvlers man, sometime has to be done so the playerbase does not reduce into nothingness like Warsong.
    With the upcoming change to profession and reputation rate. Rip Frostwolf

5. most maps for BG and arena are open
    Fixed it for you.

6. I'd just say that some class seem kinda broken (seem, because im still undergeared (529) so maybe its because of that i get stomped sometimes), we have some battlegrounds we could have more but it doesnt annoys me, i'd recommend free faction change so i can turn some of my toons horde and balance things a bit, also the most important and relevant for me is population, would be cool to have at least 1k more players, thanks for reading.

7. I like the creator of this video, give him a cookie !

8. I took a 4 month pause and when i came back i noticed nothing changed (beside pridefull gear which is nothing imo, when people get full gear it will be the same state as with grivious), i see they add argent tournament for Lordareon when Frostwolf is just forgotten and left to itself, they could at least do something, maybe rework the stupid market place and vote system if they are not capable to bring instances and raids in.

9. Well. The situation is not that bad as people above stated.
    We have ToT normal and HC open (with some bugs), SOO is open and half of the bosses are released (with some bugs again). About BG and arena BlackShroud already explain what is open and what is closed.
    Also we are waiting major update with old content release (pre TBC, TBC, WOTLK, Cata raids and dungeons). This is the good part. Bad one is- profession and gold rate will be reduced (atm we have lack of mats and by reducing the rate it will be very very hard to lvl up profession).

10. .......
    Also we are waiting major update with old content release (pre TBC, TBC, WOTLK, Cata raids and dungeons). This is the good part.[/QUOTE]

no , that isnt good part because it never will happen , you must understand that frostwolf state right now with few pandaria bugged raids is terrible , imagine all those dungeons and raids coming ( which i repeat again never will happen) it will be a crash every 30minutes , IF they ever release them it would take few months at least to stabilize server , and that would also mean deleting most of raids and dungeons out of realm

11. I like the creator of this video, give him a cookie !
    There should be one of this for their favoritism of Wrath of the **** king, where u can go full PvE and one shoot everything.
    http://oi67.tinypic.com/op9x4x.jpg
    One shoot fest expansion. Counter strike ported to wotlk, headshot. What a braindead gameplay which ppl seem to love

12. Why CP cap got resetted today?
    Season ended sunday and previous resets was wednessday.
    You can at least inform your players jzs..

13. Well. The situation is not that bad as people above stated.
    We have ToT normal and HC open (with some bugs), SOO is open and half of the bosses are released (with some bugs again). About BG and arena BlackShroud already explain what is open and what is closed.
    Also we are waiting major update with old content release (pre TBC, TBC, WOTLK, Cata raids and dungeons). This is the good part. Bad one is- profession and gold rate will be reduced (atm we have lack of mats and by reducing the rate it will be very very hard to lvl up profession).
    The situation is exactly as bad as stated.
    ToT normal and HC open with some bugs, bugs that make the bosses impossible/extremely hard to kill (see Iron Quon :-) , forever bugged and annoying Durumu)
    SoO- again with some bugs , bugs that forces you to play almost every encounter in this instance in different way than it should be, in most of the times requiring ultra-high dps and healing (I won´t bother talking about tanking any of the bosses, pure crap), requiring "own Warmane strategy" for every boss ( "nah, just stack and overheal and burst....")
    New BG and arena nowhere near to be released...
    Old content update - I don´t know how long do you play on this server, I simply cannot believe anyone trust Warmane staff anymore, it was said end of august/start of september, already happened, old content nowhere near to be+ noone from Warmane staff will ever tell you if it´s going to happen or not ("Soon, right :D " )
    Apart from professions and gold rate, let´s talk about experience rate reduction, gosh, i wonder how new players are going to level up 85-90, brace yourselves, global spam with " how i am supposed to level up when all quest is bugged " is coming.
    Please ... just don´t close your eyes before reality, in this state it´s really bad and i don´t feel like it´s going to get better unless Warmane staff starts to fix basic things.

14. ayyyyyyy lmao

this is so funny! lol

#TacoTrucksOnEveryCorner !!

12 Last