1. Just stop.. (World PvP)

World Pvp is not fun, ganking low lvls is no part of the game, is just someone being *******, camping low lvl cities is applies to the same people

2. Warmane is a PVP server, all realms are PVP. Its just the way it is

3. World Pvp is not fun, ganking low lvls is no part of the game, is just someone being *******, camping low lvl cities is applies to the same people
    1 - "World Pvp is not fun" ... yes it is.
    2 - "ganking low lvls is no part of the game" ... you can / do get killed from time to time by other players be them at your level or higher right ? Good, then it's part of the game.
    3 - "someone being *******" ... and that is also part of the game.
    4 - "camping low lvl cities is applies to the same people" ... and getting killed by the campers applies to other people ^__^

4. All we need is good old dishonorable kills, then again that wont stop my 60 twink of killing ur alts lvling up (ofc for Hks)

5. All we need is good old dishonorable kills, then again that wont stop my 60 twink of killing ur alts lvling up (ofc for Hks)
    Which "good old dishonorable kills" are you talking about exactly? The system from vanilla? You know that dhk's were only obtainable via killing low lvl NPC's, not players, right?
    And don't use the word "we" only for your own interests please.

6. World Pvp is not fun, ganking low lvls is no part of the game
    Last I checked this has been part of the game since vanilla. STV comes to mind, as does Hellfire from TBC. If you hang around retail long enough you're also likely to experience low level ganking as well.

Making a post about it won't change it, nor will it make people stop. If anything, your forum post presence here only further encourages it because the salty tears brings satisfaction to those who do it.

Don't like it? Move on to another zone, queue for an RDF, otherwise this probably isn't the MMO for you.

7. I wonder if it would be better to normalize the damage for world pvp, so that for example even three level 40 can still kill one level 80.

The higher level will still have advantages due to more talent points, but they just can't one shot low level anymore.

8. Ganking low levels is actually part of the game. I don't know why so many people complain about getting killed by a higher level char or higher gear in world pvp. Just like any other game deal with it.
    It's the generation of whiners, they've grown up without hardship so they'll cry like women about anything.

9. It's the generation of whiners
    You sound like my grandpa.

10. I like when i meet gankers,i log my second acount,using my twink(if the ganker is to geared and good) using as bait,and kill him with my 80 main.. and wash thr floor with him.

Okay,can someone tell me why you cant deal with gankers since you call them "noobs,no skill l2p"
    If they are so bad,why is so hard to avoid them,or call a friend ask in global,there are pros like me that afk in dalaran lul,
    Its hilarious so many threads are opened about this ****
    Really,you guys are exactly like the ones that insult everydonor, "p2w lelel nolife"

I am sorry,but you deserve it,you all whine about it,just deal with it,avoid them,log your main(if you dont have one call someone lol, a friend or something)

You have a choice,get ganked or stand and fight :D
    No i mean really :D,if you have an 80 dont miss such an oportunity,
    Edited: September 12, 2016

11. It's the generation of whiners, they've grown up without hardship so they'll cry like women about anything.
    +1 to this aswell

12. It's the generation of whiners, they've grown up without hardship so they'll cry like women about anything.
    basically this.. except the "women" part.. because I know one of my guild member who is a girl and enjoys killing off cry babies if they attack her xD