1. new to realm

i wonder if someone could help me with some bags
    im Dolma alliance.

2. don't bother with this realm, you better don't start at all then lvling and regret it after

3. don't bother with this realm, you better don't start at all then lvling and regret it after
    And who are you to decide what's best for others?

To OP : I don't really provide free bags so much, though you can pretty much ask me (I got tailoring alt). What I can give you though, is these advices.

1. Do Old Blanchy quest in Westfall to obtain 8 slot bag
    2. Try to find Captain Sanders map to obtain yet another 8 slot bag
    3. You can take Tailoring for bags, but if you treasure your money (and worse, not taking paladin/warlock/DK who gets easy mounts) don't combine it with Enchanting early on.
    4. If you're not tailor, save money to buy your own bag.
    5. Auction house can be your best friend if you play your cards right. (Low level stuff can sell for a gold or 2. I got 60 Gold in about level 20 through my JC warlock)
    6. Don't bother farming mobs, they don't drop bags much
    Edited: September 3, 2016

4. like i said, when you'll hit 80, you will regret spending so much time time lvling for nothing my friend, i advise to play on icecrown, at least there you will up 80 in days and event if you don't like it, well a couple of days lost is not a big deal

5. like i said, when you'll hit 80, you will regret spending so much time time lvling for nothing my friend, i advise to play on icecrown, at least there you will up 80 in days and event if you don't like it, well a couple of days lost is not a big deal
    You're dog.

6. like i said, when you'll hit 80, you will regret spending so much time time lvling for nothing my friend, i advise to play on icecrown, at least there you will up 80 in days and event if you don't like it, well a couple of days lost is not a big deal
    Some people, like myself, enjoy early-game more than late-game.

Js.