1. Not able to log in.

Hello there Warmane.
    For half a year i'm playing here without any real issues using Warmane WotLK client.
    Until recent, however.
    A week ago i decided to visit a server i played on long time ago (private russian server WoWCircle, if it matters).
    As long as i didn't have any russian-side WoW client i used Warmane client (changed realmlist to WoWCircle realms and was good to go).
    I logged in to WoWCircle realm, found my old characters just as they were the time i left them. Entered the game world and, after 10 seconds of running around, got disconnected. Tried to connect around 10 more times, it was still the same - constant d/c after 10 seconds.
    I changed realmlist back to Warmane's and tried to log in to Icecrown where i usually play. I couldn't even get past character list screen and got disconnected. It remains the same now - i still can't even get close to character list (i can see it loading and i get d/c instantly).

I tried the following:
    1) Cleared all my caches, WTFs, Error and Logs folders. Removed all non-Blizz addons from Interface. No result.
    2) Redownloaded a fresh Warmane wotlk client. First i logged in to Warmane, got d/c the same way. Logging in to WoWCircle resulted in nothing different as described above.
    3) Downloaded fresh russian-side client from WoWCircle, tried to log in to WoWCircle. Same as abovementioned.
    4) Checked all brandmauer ports, created rules for incoming connections on the ports. No result.
    5) Trying to ipconfig /renew or /flushdns also gave no result.
    6) Tried a different provider = no result.
    7) Disable anti-virus software also resulted into nothing.
    8) Character unstuck gave no result aswell. (on both servers).
    9) Reinstalling my OS (Windows 8.1) from scratch also gave no result.

There were no internet issues before, and there were no hardware / software issues before aswell. The only conclusion i can make out of this: logging in to russian server using english-side client resulted into corruption of some files, perhaps.

Desperately looking for help.
    Yours, Exorty.

2. Try this:

when connnecting to any Warmane server, cancel it and the realms list will appear. Enter Blackrock's characters view. After that, click on "Change Realm" and enter the desired one.

Let's hope this works for you.

And, by the way, the languages should not affect in any way the healthiness of you client.

3. Try this:

when connnecting to any Warmane server, cancel it and the realms list will appear. Enter Blackrock's characters view. After that, click on "Change Realm" and enter the desired one.

Let's hope this works for you.

And, by the way, the languages should not affect in any way the healthiness of you client.
    I know languages shouldn't, but... Simply can't find any other reason.

I could succefully log in to Blackrock and Lordaeron, created a sample character, things seem to be working. Icecrown has queue at the moment, so i will have to wait to check it. Thanks for the advice anyway!

What may cause an issue such as mine?
    Edited: September 3, 2016

4. I know languages shouldn't, but... Simply can't find any other reason.

I could succefully log in to Blackrock and Lordaeron, created a sample character, things seem to be working. Icecrown has queue at the moment, so i will have to wait to check it. Thanks for the advice anyway!

What may cause an issue such as mine?
    I do not know. It happened to many people some days ago. I, like many others, posted the same thing and we all received no answer from the staff. Anyway, some guy told about this solution he had found - so, for now, let's use it.