1. Icecrown - South Africans?

Hey all,

Myself and two of my friends recently started playing Warmane to get some Wotlk action. We used to play a lot of private servers druing wrath and were keen to jam some ICC again. I'm interested to know if their is any South African activity on the Icecrown server? Possibly even a guild / raiding guild.

We have gone healer, tank + dps between the 3 of us, so we can spam dungeons easily for gear. Currently around 5k+ gearscore. (Hunter dps, druid healer and DK tank). We are looking for a guild to join to get into some ICC raiding.

Awe :)

2. Hey all,

Myself and two of my friends recently started playing Warmane to get some Wotlk action. We used to play a lot of private servers druing wrath and were keen to jam some ICC again. I'm interested to know if their is any South African activity on the Icecrown server? Possibly even a guild / raiding guild.

We have gone healer, tank + dps between the 3 of us, so we can spam dungeons easily for gear. Currently around 5k+ gearscore. (Hunter dps, druid healer and DK tank). We are looking for a guild to join to get into some ICC raiding.

Awe :)
    hey

my brother and I started playing a week ago. We're both from durbs and used to raid/pve heroic raids back in the day on blizz servers.

Main char is Beanage and my bro is Jadir

3. Awe druid tank 5.5 here name Reform.

4. hey guys. I am looking to join a south african guild. I cant seem to find any. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

5. hey guys. I am looking to join a south african guild. I cant seem to find any. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.
    >>>>>>bump

6. Hey,

My friend and I recently started a guild. We looking for members. Add me in-game on Icecrown - Impage - and we can chat further.

Please note it is brand new guild so we looking for people that are atleast 5.2k gs to start raiding. You can apply on our website as well:

http://www.eternalr.shivtr.com/
    Edited: January 5, 2017

7. Awe, as julle horde speel, 6.4 resto :D
    Leafly - Tauren druid

8. Hey, like one year later but I am looking for some South Africans to jam with, I am with the Alliance at the moment 6k tank and 6k priest but I am working on some horde toons as well now :P