1. composition

So, recently i started thinking of trying out melee boxing.

nd i couldnt figure out the best composition, what i should roll with to be efficient, since as far as i understand melees are way more squishy than casters when it comes to really hard fights xD

i know my pc can manage 25chars, maybe more with melee team.

so, currently i am thinking about this:
    like 5 dks
    like 10retri's
    5enhancements(must for many reasons)
    and 5 resto druids

any ideas?
    thanks in advance!

2. Depends on the expansion and if u are going to do pvp or pve.

In pvp a 25 man setup should consist only of range dps and healer.
    Range dps can kill opponents faster than melee when playing so many chars because they dont need to run in melee range to deal dmg.

Imo the best 25 man pvp setups:
    Wotlk: 20 ele shami, 5 resto dudu
    Cata: 20 Hunter(BM or MM), 5 resto dudu(optional 1-2 resto shamis)
    Mop: 20 Hunter(BM or MM), 5 healer(not sure what is the best healer in MoP. Probably also resto dudu)

Keep in mind that Cata has many AoE CC effects such as solar beam and ring of frost and on MoP its even worse.
    Wotlk is the best expansion for multiboxing in pvp.

3. Depends on the expansion and if u are going to do pvp or pve.

In pvp a 25 man setup should consist only of range dps and healer.
    Range dps can kill opponents faster than melee when playing so many chars because they dont need to run in melee range to deal dmg.

Imo the best 25 man pvp setups:
    Wotlk: 20 ele shami, 5 resto dudu
    Cata: 20 Hunter(BM or MM), 5 resto dudu(optional 1-2 resto shamis)
    Mop: 20 Hunter(BM or MM), 5 healer(not sure what is the best healer in MoP. Probably also resto dudu)

Keep in mind that Cata has many AoE CC effects such as solar beam and ring of frost and on MoP its even worse.
    Wotlk is the best expansion for multiboxing in pvp.
    wotlk
    PVP mainly, ill get something else for PVE.

currently i am rolling with 17ele's and 8 rdudu, but i want to try melee team, and i wonder what composition would go best if i can box 25 chars

4. wotlk
    PVP mainly, ill get something else for PVE.

currently i am rolling with 17ele's and 8 rdudu, but i want to try melee team, and i wonder what composition would go best if i can box 25 chars
    20 frost dk and 5 resto dudu should work decent. 20 times howling blast should be enough to global groups of opponents and 20 times deathgrip makes it impossible to kite u.
    I guess the reason why u want to add 5 enh shamis is tremor totem for each party. Im not sure if its worth it though because enh shami deal terrible low dmg and have bad survivability. What might be interesting though is http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=51524 but im not sure if it removes slow effects raid or only party wide.

5. 20 frost dk and 5 resto dudu should work decent. 20 times howling blast should be enough to global groups of opponents and 20 times deathgrip makes it impossible to kite u.
    I guess the reason why u want to add 5 enh shamis is tremor totem for each party. Im not sure if its worth it though because enh shami deal terrible low dmg and have bad survivability. What might be interesting though is http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=51524 but im not sure if it removes slow effects raid or only party wide.
    if i had 5 shamans it would remove raid wide aither way xD and yes, mainly for tremor, because fears are huge problem if you dont have tremor or some kind of dispells.

i was thinking adding paladins for divine storm heals, since as far as i know its raid wide, and it 10retri's would give me like 20k heals per character?

maybe you could tell me some more info? for example why retris would be not as efficient? i would imagine them being good for buffs and some off heals, but i never tryed boxing them tbh.

6. and 20 times deathgrip makes it impossible to kite u.
    Sorry for the nab question but won't you use 20 grips at the same time? Or you can manage it one grip only each time? (Unless there's a shamam with Grounding Totem nearby) And also could be gamebreake for warlocks using portal after grip - 2nd grip gg

7. if i had 5 shamans it would remove raid wide aither way xD
    Yes, it would but then u can use earthen power only once and not 5 times on roundrobin.
    mainly for tremor, because fears are huge problem if you dont have tremor or some kind of dispells.
    Psychic Scream, Intimidating Shout and Howl of Terror can all only fear a total of 5 chars so even if u can't break the fear effect only 1/5 of ur team would be feared.
    i was thinking adding paladins for divine storm heals, since as far as i know its raid wide, and it 10retri's would give me like 20k heals per character?
    The healing of divine storm is only nice for pve. In pvp the opponents will kite u so u can not rely on that heal.
    Edited: September 4, 2016

8. Sorry for the nab question but won't you use 20 grips at the same time? Or you can manage it one grip only each time? (Unless there's a shamam with Grounding Totem nearby) And also could be gamebreake for warlocks using portal after grip - 2nd grip gg
    I ment to use only one deathgrip at a time. No reason to use two deathgrips at the same time.
    Edited: September 4, 2016

9. Yes, it would but then u can use earthen power only once and not 5 times on roundrobin.

Psychic Scream, Intimidating Shout and Howl of Terror can all only fear a total of 5 chars so even if u can't break the fear effect only 1/5 of ur team would be feared.

The healing of divine storm is only nice for pve. In pvp the opponents will kite u so u can not rely on that heal.
    well earthen power is from earthbind totem, wich goes away after like 45sec's, so if i put it with 5 shamans, i dont need to put it for awhile(it has 10sec cd)
    so it pulses every 3 sec's for 45 sec's and removes snare effects, i am 90% sure it works only for party members.

as for fears, its works for like 8 players, not sure about warriors fear. and think of it this way. i get feared 5-8 chars goes away, then comes another fear, then i get feared another 5-8 charsand so on, i can get whole group in fear if they time it right... usually they just go all and stacks like 2-3 fears, but that with random ppl xD

as for kite, ofc i would have dks in my group, i thought like 5 dk's with grips would be fine counting that grip has 30sec cd, so basicly i could grip a person every 8 seconds, while waiting for cd to go off, i would finish off melees at me and nearby caster with chains of ice.

10. ill post an update :P

so, i decided to make 20x dk team cus i thought that would give me more survivability. but i still dont know if that will be efficient.
    but also i decided to make another 10 paladins and gear them up, so i could test what is more efficient, so basicly ill just go with both team:
    1. 20x dk 5x resto druid
    2. 5x dk 5x enhancement shamans 10x paladins 5x resto druids

lets see how it rolls out!

11. i wish you good luck, but what are you actualy aiming for?

PVP? PVE?

12. im mainly doing PvP, but with these melee's i will try going PvE.