1. Old player... Asking about Coins.

Hellu!
    My account is premium and i havent donated since few years back.
    Before when the server was unstable and changing owners etc etc we all lost everything and could refund our coins to our accounts (which i did, but no coins atm), is this still possible to get our coins back? Had ****loads!
    Dont seem to find instant leveling for Frostwolf either? Is there even instant leveling for Frostwolf?

Regards Taav

2. You had to use those coins within like 2 months. Then they expired. You most likely won't be able to get them back. Officially any chances to get them back have been discontinued long time ago but if you want you can try to make a support ticket on website and ask them directly.

Character levelup is available on website under services (not store) and costs 20 coins.

3. no, it is too late for any kind of refund or "free max level"
    Dont seem to find instant leveling for Frostwolf either? Is there even instant leveling for Frostwolf?
    Regards Taav
    Yes, for 20 Coins
    From the website go into My Account > Services > Select Realm > Select Character > Set Currency:Coins > Character level up

4. Ah! That explains.
    Wont even try to make a coin refund then!

Thanks for answer guys! Cheers

5. Ah! That explains.
    Wont even try to make a coin refund then!

Thanks for answer guys! Cheers
    well there's no harm in trying, especially if you've donated a lot... but don't get your hopes up