1. Shadowmourne quest line works? (Please answer without sarcasm or ***** comments)

Hello, i have a lot of time playing on molten, when frostwolf was a 3x WOTLK realm like 5 years ago, and yesterday i went to ICC25hc in pug, and i had a long time ago since i havent see any shadowfrost shard drop, but yesterday in rotface i saw one drop, now my question is if the questline is working? right now im in "Unholy infusion" but i havent done it yet because everyone says the line isnt working.
    I want to know, if the quests are working, please dont answer this post with a comment like " i dont think it works because is the best warmane income" or **** like that.
    Just want to be clear, and see if i can continue doing the quest, thank you for your time :-)
    Edited: September 4, 2016

2. No SM for poor kids.

3. You're too poor to get Shadowmourne.

4. I think it actually was disabled because of a bug related to people doing something with abandoning/retaking a quest that would allow them to in theory generate infinite gold by selling the thing it gave.

In any case, it's obviously not in their best financial interest to fix it, i wish they would just admit it's disabled rather than 'bugged'

5. we need more smournes there is just not enough of them allready

6. we need more smournes there is just not enough of them allready
    Let me get this straight.... people complain, "QQ....only Donors can get SM", and now that the quest works and has been implemented people complain, "oh no....now there will be more SM" SMH. WTF is wrong with you people.....

7. ok so now every pve noob will have that item
    time to leave that trashcan and level on Lordaeron

8. ok so now every pve noob will have that item
    leaving 1 trashcan for another.

9. ok so now every pve noob will have that item
    Nope. Even if you are being specifically given both bloods and all Shadowfrost Shards that drop, it will take 2+ months per person.

10. Let me get this straight.... people complain, "QQ....only Donors can get SM", and now that the quest works and has been implemented people complain, "oh no....now there will be more SM" SMH. WTF is wrong with you people.....
    That's exactly how every wow community looks like, in fact there are three groups of people.
    33% will complain about the change and express their wish to revert it back to what it was, 33% will support the new change because it benefits them and 33% will say that neither is good and that (in this case shadowmourne) it should be taken away fully.

11. ok so now every pve noob will have that item
    Those 'pve noobs' that manage to farm SM by doing raids means they are farming icc 25hc = they are PROBABLY at least 3 times more brained and skilled in this game then half of you kids that joined world of warcraft few months ago without idea of its lore and stuff, then stole dads card and bought item. Enjoy your time on Lordaeron.

12. Can confirm that every quest up until "The Splintered Throne" (including the former) works, although Shadowfrost Shard drop rate seems to be bugged or (?) intentionally lowered.

12 Last