1. ok so now every pve noob will have that item
    time to leave that trashcan and level on Lordaeron
    lol Bye-bye please go, you're cancer and Icecrown (not to mention these forums) would be better without you :)

Seriously, with the combined raid lockouts, it will take a decent amount of time to get this....

If PvP was all that mattered in this game, Shadowmourne would have been a PvP weapon.

2. lol Bye-bye please go, you're cancer and Icecrown (not to mention these forums) would be better without you :)
    cant believe multiboxing kid barks about some1 being cancer

whatever
    required time does not actually matter, realm will be flooded with legenrady weapons, 1 year or two - does not really matter
    sorry, "flooded" is how it is now, should have used term "overflooded"

3. Say whatever you will about multiboxing, none of us come on here with horrible attitudes, complaining about EVERYTHING, and crying to no end, that is you and your kind sir. enjoy your trip!

I will offer to let you leave the server as a ghost, please find me in game to receive your prizes :) I.E. leaving this server as a ghost.....as in dead... a corpse.... not alive.... lol thanks!
    Edited: October 27, 2016 Reason: Edit: I will say I love killing you PvP guys that take the game WAY to serious,

4. Nope. Even if you are being specifically given both bloods and all Shadowfrost Shards that drop, it will take 2+ months per person.
    It takes about 2 months if the drop rate of shadowfrost shards wasn't low as hell.

"The fragments are dropped by bosses, or their chests, in Icecrown Citadel on 25-player normal and heroic difficulty only. The drop rate is approximately 25-50% for normal mode bosses and 51-99% for Heroic mode bosses" - http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Shadowfrost_Shard

I'm a rogue, I really don't care about Shadowmourne, but it's kind of unfair after all these years you finally enable it and still has to be harder than it actually is.

5. I am yet to see a single Shadowfrost Shard drop after clearing 2 full Icc's 25 Heroic and Normal after the "fix". That's 48 bosses combined and not a SINGLE ONE dropped the shard.
    So you either didn't enable it at all or you cheaped out so drastically on the drop rates that it will take like 1 year or even more to actually obtain 60 shards.
    Way to go Crapmane.

6. How many shadowmournes per server do you think WOTLK retail had? Cause i can assure you it's a 1 to 2 digit number. And no, not a single pugger had it and yes it did require hardcore raiding and a hardcore guild.

7. The shadowfrost shards do drop, but the drop rate is unknown for Warmane.

Here's it dropping from LK on 25hc from the guild Udba.

8. It takes about 2 months if the drop rate of shadowfrost shards wasn't low as hell.

"The fragments are dropped by bosses, or their chests, in Icecrown Citadel on 25-player normal and heroic difficulty only. The drop rate is approximately 25-50% for normal mode bosses and 51-99% for Heroic mode bosses" - http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Shadowfrost_Shard

I'm a rogue, I really don't care about Shadowmourne, but it's kind of unfair after all these years you finally enable it and still has to be harder than it actually is.
    I don't believe the low drop-rate is intended. I'll pass it on in case the devs don't already know about it.
    How many shadowmournes per server do you think WOTLK retail had? Cause i can assure you it's a 1 to 2 digit number. And no, not a single pugger had it and yes it did require hardcore raiding and a hardcore guild.
    Probably something around 50 by the time Cata launched on a medium populated realm (and no, that's not a lot, that means you only see them once in a while). That'd be my guess, having been actively playing on live at the time as well. Keep in mind, though, there's a large key difference between live and Warmane. Warmane's realms are static. They don't get upgraded to the next expansion.

9. seems way too convenient (for the $$$ it brings in) to not be intended *tinfoil hat*

but we'll see

10. seems way too convenient (for the $$$ it brings in) to not be intended *tinfoil hat*

but we'll see
    Don't make me go get my belt.

11. Don't make me go get my belt.
    O_O that is really....kinky ;)

First 12