1. Motivate lowbies to cooperate

Hello there Warmane players and community.
    Since i am an active player of this server i would like to impact to our PvP community to be more classy and deployed so it can take the right direction in the future, now let's get to the point:
    -Lowbies, I personaly don't hate them but i consider them as lazy players who lack with gear knowlege and they will rather skip the starting gearing content as reputations farm, proffesions farm.
    - Afking, we see this quite often on the Ally side. So when you combine those 2 low gear and afking it's kinda buthurt.

Solutions:
    -As i mentioned in my previous post http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=339792 there needs to be some kind of IL req, read the post carefully and you will get the idea. It doesn't harm any new or low gearscore players.

-The second solution i offer is a brand new AFK system, i don't know the exact timers who put you in afk state in battleground, but that time should be reduced to 1 or half minute.
    You will ask me why half minute? As we know many players who usually go afk they alt - tab and check their facebook status, anything on internet and then they turn back to wow and just move one step futher so they won't get kicked. Well with this timer they won't have the time to check anything and they will focus on the battleground.

Leave your comments bellow.
    Edited: September 4, 2016

2. Don't really get your hopes up - http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=337544

Play with 0 gs new comers, I guess, and move on...

3. Yap i know there was one post before, but this is another level of solving the problem.

4. lol good luck with this, seriously.

5. but this is another level of solving the problem.
    Mind explain how?

6. This wont happen, we blizzlike and so on.

7. I did, enough times, and I'm still asking, how?

8. As the guy linked my "qq" topic already about this, as he said dont get ur hopes up, as one of the veterans here, i've complained and got "**** you" in a return so ive decided not to give a **** so when i see bg with more than 5 lowbies in it i just afk/fight in a middle troll around, if they dont care about me,why should i care about them right? But again its maybe just me, maybe mine and moltens relationship ran its course.

- I still stand with what i said on my topic, people under 6k gs should not be in a same bg and viceversa, i think its ridiculus that they dont understand that theirs expansion last alot longer than retail did. As i literally cannot get a premade of friends anymore as they refuse to play bgs and i understand them, why should they CARRY lowbies? They are not getting paid to do so, as its for me once i get my Battlemaster i'll not enter a single bg until its properly "fixed"/balanced.

peace //

9. I still stand with what i said on my topic, people under 6k gs should not be in a same bg
    You had me at that part, get off your high horse.

10. You had me at that part, get off your high horse.
    Why do i use 6k gs as a benchmark? Oh let me explain to you, pretty much every class over 6k will one shot a lowbie, that is a fact, period. But hey, you are the smart one, so please do explain, what kind of gear would you use as a benchmark?

11. I did, enough times, and I'm still asking, how?
    1. For players who que for their first time they must have lvl 80 gear equiped (full slots)
    it doesn't matter if its uncommon,common or rare, it just needs to be from level 74 as min-80 and nothing UNDER that level.
    When they finish with their leveling at 80 they mostly have all of the gear req.
    Usually the gearscore calculated with all these items on fresh toon is 1500-1600-1700. This is slighty better than ungeared 1200 gs or under that.

2. a brand new AFK system, i don't know the exact timers who put you in afk state in battleground, but that time should be reduced to 1 or half minute.
    You will ask me why half minute? As we know many players who usually go afk they alt - tab and check their facebook status, anything on internet and then they turn back to wow and just move one step futher so they won't get kicked. Well with this timer they won't have the time to check anything and they will focus on the battleground.

12. 1. For players who que for their first time they must have lvl 80 gear equiped (full slots)
    it doesn't matter if its uncommon,common or rare, it just needs to be from level 74 as min-80 and nothing UNDER that level.
    When they finish with their leveling at 80 they mostly have all of the gear req.
    Usually the gearscore calculated with all these items on fresh toon is 1500-1600-1700. This is slighty better than ungeared 1200 gs or under that.

2. a brand new AFK system, i don't know the exact timers who put you in afk state in battleground, but that time should be reduced to 1 or half minute.
    "1500-1600-1700. This is slighty better than ungeared 1200 gs or under that." ... no it's not. They are just as useless as those with 1200. Min gs should be 5k not 1500. Or they should separate bgs into 2 groups :

1 - people under 5k gs
    2 - people above 5k gs

and regarding the "under 5k gs" part, make it like the arenas in blackrock ... if your items are too high, you can't change them to avoid big geared people joining low bgs with bad gear then change to their main gear.

But we all know whatever we say, they won't do anything about this bg problem.
    Edited: September 5, 2016

iSullivan
    Just implement retail like system where all players no matter how naked have the stats of a 5.5k pvp geared toon of their class/spec in battlegrounds, ppl with gear >5.5k will have their own stats etc.

14. 6k for bgs oh u kidding me dude i saw 5.4k lock REKT every **** out of retry paly + smourne warr 2v1 you point? gtfo with this topics PLSSSS

12 Last