1. 1. For players who que for their first time they must have lvl 80 gear equiped (full slots)
    it doesn't matter if its uncommon,common or rare, it just needs to be from level 74 as min-80 and nothing UNDER that level.
    When they finish with their leveling at 80 they mostly have all of the gear req.
    Usually the gearscore calculated with all these items on fresh toon is 1500-1600-1700. This is slighty better than ungeared 1200 gs or under that.

2. a brand new AFK system, i don't know the exact timers who put you in afk state in battleground, but that time should be reduced to 1 or half minute.
    You will ask me why half minute? As we know many players who usually go afk they alt - tab and check their facebook status, anything on internet and then they turn back to wow and just move one step futher so they won't get kicked. Well with this timer they won't have the time to check anything and they will focus on the battleground.
    Sir, do you actually think you're the first person on the server asking this that you still think it is another level on solving the problem? Yeah right...

- Separate low gs from high gs
    - Min 4k gs to join bg
    - Make prem vs prem + pug vs pug system
    - More severe punishments for AFK leechers
    - BG bugs fixing
    - Fix call to arms
    - Disable mboxers from bg
    - RBG always AV

There were a vast number of threads around talking about all of the points above over and over again asking/demanding/suggesting fixing bugs / adding more costum features in order to improve the PvP in bgs, and the only thing done so far was few bugs fixes (mechanics and achievs) and less AV from rbg. Unfortunately, bgs and world PvP have a very low level of importance here in Warmane (and retail too), as the main concerns were always PvE content, yes, that's basically the "nucleus" of WoW. That being said, battlegrounds will usually have low priority, fact.
    I personally couldn't care less about PvE, as I only enjoy PvP'ing, so this is also a problem for me, you have no clue how I hate to have players under 2k gs and afk'ers in my team, but I need to understand that there are more important stuff that the staff and developers need to take care of. Go read again the answers from Obnoxious for example on the thread I gave you, I didn't do that just to make it cooler. So yeah, I keep saying, I don't know how your topic has a different level from all the others, for me it's exactly the same.

2. Sir, do you actually think you're the first person on the server asking this that you still think it is another level on solving the problem? Yeah right...

- Separate low gs from high gs
    - Min 4k gs to join bg
    - Make prem vs prem + pug vs pug system
    - More severe punishments for AFK leechers
    - BG bugs fixing
    - Fix call to arms
    - Disable mboxers from bg
    - RBG always AV

There were a vast number of threads around talking about all of the points above over and over again asking/demanding/suggesting fixing bugs / adding more costum features in order to improve the PvP in bgs, and the only thing done so far was few bugs fixes (mechanics and achievs) and less AV from rbg. Unfortunately, bgs and world PvP have a very low level of importance here in Warmane (and retail too), as the main concerns were always PvE content, yes, that's basically the "nucleus" of WoW. That being said, battlegrounds will usually have low priority, fact.
    I personally couldn't care less about PvE, as I only enjoy PvP'ing, so this is also a problem for me, you have no clue how I hate to have players under 2k gs and afk'ers in my team, but I need to understand that there are more important stuff that the staff and developers need to take care of. Go read again the answers from Obnoxious for example on the thread I gave you, I didn't do that just to make it cooler. So yeah, I keep saying, I don't know how your topic has a different level from all the others, for me it's exactly the same.
    No i didn't said that i am the only person who was looking for some kind of solution for this, i was talking about these players:
    http://imgur.com/YDhcZvO
    http://imgur.com/qcFv3aE
    As you can see in these pictures, they either go naked or they use items from lvl 60 which is kinda frustrating. That's why i was looking from our developers to implement the lvl 80 in all slots as req. It is way more better than this for sure

3. Why do i use 6k gs as a benchmark? Oh let me explain to you, pretty much every class over 6k will one shot a lowbie, that is a fact, period. But hey, you are the smart one, so please do explain, what kind of gear would you use as a benchmark?
    I wouldn't use a benchmark, the queues are ****ing terrible as they are and you seem to think a group division is the best route to take.

Have fun with that, and your 3 hour queues.

4. No i didn't said that i am the only person who was looking for some kind of solution for this, i was talking about these players:
    http://imgur.com/YDhcZvO
    http://imgur.com/qcFv3aE
    As you can see in these pictures, they either go naked or they use items from lvl 60 which is kinda frustrating. That's why i was looking from our developers to implement the lvl 80 in all slots as req. It is way more better than this for sure
    That had been discussed hundreds of times. You're adding nothing new, that's just more wood on the fire. Did you even managed to read half of the topic I gave you on my first reply?
    I showed this like more than 1 month ago - http://imgur.com/a/FQ9RP, as answer I got "You might want to look up the definition of "random".".
    The staff is more than aware of this situation, I already said this won't go to prio list, so you can stop being so stubborn and move on.

5. That had been discussed hundreds of times. You're adding nothing new, that's just more wood on the fire. Did you even managed to read half of the topic I gave you on my first reply?
    I showed this like more than 1 month ago - http://imgur.com/a/FQ9RP, as answer I got "You might want to look up the definition of "random".".
    The staff is more than aware of this situation, I already said this won't go to prio list, so you can stop being so stubborn and move on.
    These posts have been all around GS req or some kind of NEW script to separate min from max GS,
    - Min 4k gs to join bg ( My post is not about GS req, it's about IL req there is a big difference in that ) Again this is the reason why they should reconsider this as option.
    - More severe punishments for AFK leechers ( I didn't said punishments, i said brand new AFK system which remove those who have half minute inactivity, again way more different )

6. These posts have been all around GS req or some kind of NEW script to separate min from max GS,
    - Min 4k gs to join bg ( My post is not about GS req, it's about IL req there is a big difference in that ) Again this is the reason why they should reconsider this as option.
    - More severe punishments for AFK leechers ( I didn't said punishments, i said brand new AFK system which remove those who have half minute inactivity, again way more different )
    You're still missing the point. You are asking for custom changes just the same, on something that is working as it should, which you just don't like. The fact your custom changes are different doesn't makes it any less custom changes on something not inherently broken. This is the same as asking GMs to start banning those people because they are too weak, when they aren't in fact breaking any rules or doing anything illegal. For all I know, those could be people pissed off about being ganked paying back the frustration inflicted on them - which would be deliciously ironic. How would you stop those from having gear, but simply stripping or changing gear once they are already in?

7. You're still missing the point. You are asking for custom changes just the same, on something that is working as it should, which you just don't like. The fact your custom changes are different doesn't makes it any less custom changes on something not inherently broken. This is the same as asking GMs to start banning those people because they are too weak, when they aren't in fact breaking any rules or doing anything illegal. For all I know, those could be people pissed off about being ganked paying back the frustration inflicted on them - which would be deliciously ironic. How would you stop those from having gear, but simply stripping or changing gear once they are already in?
    still does not mean those newbies should queue for bgs completely naked wearing a few pieces of armor given on char creation... that's another thing altogether when doing literally 5 quests gets you from "naked" to "greenie"... still barely more than useless, but at least not a free kill

8. You're still missing the point. You are asking for custom changes just the same, on something that is working as it should, which you just don't like. The fact your custom changes are different doesn't makes it any less custom changes on something not inherently broken. This is the same as asking GMs to start banning those people because they are too weak, when they aren't in fact breaking any rules or doing anything illegal. For all I know, those could be people pissed off about being ganked paying back the frustration inflicted on them - which would be deliciously ironic. How would you stop those from having gear, but simply stripping or changing gear once they are already in?
    Their frustration of beign ganked and going naked in BG's is not the price we should pay. Well you ask how i will stop them? With the new script if they change the gear which is lets say lower than level 80 they will be automatically removed from the battleground with auto message that they don't meet the req.

I don't want to sound threatening or severely, you saw many posts about this, which shows us how many people are supporting this idea.
    Anyways as you said they can be reported, so please just don't ban them for these reasons and let the server stay this way.

So guys, lets go naked and stay afk at our precious alterac lake

9. Again this is the reason why they should reconsider this as option.
    - More severe punishments for AFK leechers ( I didn't said punishments, i said brand new AFK system which remove those who have half minute inactivity, again way more different)
    Why should they? Just because you said so? Doesn't matter GS or IL, the system won't get any effects so easly, especially when it's yourself who's saying GMs "should" take this into consideration, especially when you're asking for non-blizzlike features (although I'd be happy for it), and especially when I believe admins have other stuff in prio. I already said, I don't like to have useless members in my team either, so I guess the only solution is to leave and wait 15m untill you fall into a better team.
    You know what? Fine, keep going. Keep posting, keep asking to implement your so wanted costums, lets see how far this will go. But don't feel disappointed in case your thread gets rotten.

For all I know, those could be people pissed off about being ganked paying back the frustration inflicted on them - which would be deliciously ironic.
    For example this guy - http://imgur.com/a/FQ9RP
    Either it's horde mains who are mad about alliance, forcing them to play bgs 14vs15 or 9vs10, or some new char who donated 80 and now rushing to get all the PvP gear from honor as soon as possible, not giving a damn the fact he is affecting the performance of his team. I don't see any other reason, but that's me.

10. Pretty sure noone of them care for your opinions or if they gonna get rekt by smournes etc.. including myself the point is u have 2-3 bis chars and u are bored so why not gear a new one? and trought pvp if u are bored from pve .... example i always wanted try priest or hunter so imma start new one see you guys in bg with 600 gs. cyaaa :D

11. still does not mean those newbies should queue for bgs completely naked wearing a few pieces of armor given on char creation... that's another thing altogether when doing literally 5 quests gets you from "naked" to "greenie"... still barely more than useless, but at least not a free kill
    now you see "useless" and more then useless is joke, even with full furius u will get roflstomped by any donormourne paly/war,dk in first 3 mele swing , and also by going in fos pos you are gonna get rekt same as u had 0 gear but with full pvp gear 5/5 furius and rest wrathful u can even rekt one !

12. Asking for a good team in a random battleground? If you want to play something balanced gear-wise queue arenas.

13. It's not the fact they are low. It's the fact they do nothing. "Naked" players can still cap, deffend, drive a demo, or at least land a CC on healer so player with actual gear can kill him. But no, they run around like *****s, with 15k hp trying to score a kill on some fully geared guy.
    You don't need to rush in the group of 10 player like a braindead ***** hoping the stars will align and you will solo them. Leave that to the warriors. Then when they realize they can't do anything, they go AFK, or usually call everyone noobs because 5 player with good gear failed to carry them to the victory and solo the enemy team.

And one more thing. When there is a group of 3, 4 player in enemy base, leave the WSG flag to the geared one, for the love of God. Don't steal it in front of fully geared proto warr and go die like ****.

14. Why can't we just make the battleground queue to automaticly group people to 4 brackets: 0-2k gs, 2-4k gs, 4-6k gs and 6-6,9k gs? Ohhh wait....

that would make the donorguilds mad because they couldn't 2 shot ppl with unfair advantage anymore ))))));;;

First 12