1. ITT: random people who've done nothing to support the 70 community other than whining and bragging are now complaining that their beloved bracket is dead. Good ****ing riddance. Blame the toxic community, not the 79s.

Tbc, good luck with the guild, and just call a mod to clean this **** up already.
    . .

2. Wow, now I see why Frostwolf twinks are calm and collected and not quick to anger.

3. Girm did a lot for the 60 community post "Molt-down" unfortunately all there is left to do is (mostly working now thanks to core update) raids. PvP is next to impossible for people AT 60 instead of being 68/9.

Secondly, the 68 that posted probably has like 2k HKs and nothing done other than some northrend dungeons and quests for gear. ****'s boring yo.

That being said, it's time to return to ****posting, the original intent of this thread, instead of some random 68 twink coming in here thinking he can outmeme me.

4. ironically girm was the only one in this post not complaining :^]

5. People talking about me feeling famous. <3

True indeed I did spend a lot of my time attempting to revive 60s and it did work for a while, but after people not logging in after months and spamming on global recruiting and then getting some ****** that's like "What's a twink" or "Go play vanilla.nub!". I would love for 60s to come back to flourish which is why I am making a last attempt. Mark the calendar bois! This Christmas Season is my last try at reviving this ****. However, if it fails, WTS BiS 60 Rogue 450 coins min price :p. Jk my characters die with me.

As for 68/69s sure they imbalance PvP, but I cannot control whether people want to make a 68/69 for reasons like spiting 60s, for the ****s and giggles , or cause they enjoy that certain bracket. All I can say is... Good luck and best wishes. I rather not complain, cause that would only bring even more hatred and I rather not support the barbarian eleven year old. See y'all at winters. <3
    Edited: September 9, 2016

6. ur all ****ing trash
    Trash? Bruh.... We aren't even in the same expansion and if we were, your twink wouldn't last 2 seconds in the plane of existence when I'm done with it.
    Ask the mop twinks about me, I'm no easy target, son.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary (The one and only king of 70s MOP Priests)
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary (Translator)

In the meantime, enjoy this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVToF1gHapc
    Edited: September 10, 2016 Reason: KING JARO, SON

7. wtf cares about mistsofpotato

8. You know they say that all twinks are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Blizzburn and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another twink, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add Sothar to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way, at Icecrown you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Sothar KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!
    So Blizz, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning in Icecrown. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning in Icecrown. See Blizz, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Icecrown.

9. You know they say that all twinks are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Blizzburn and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another twink, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add Sothar to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way, at Icecrown you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Sothar KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!
    So Blizz, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning in Icecrown. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning in Icecrown. See Blizz, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Icecrown.
    I thought I was the not so normal one here. A dots an insta kill for most of my fights, or when Im going against multi-threat twinks in a fight.
    Not every twink is immune to a shadow priest who gets up to nearly 170% haste/cast speed plus and survive. Most fights last a milisecond too xD

But ya, us mop twinks love a challenge and people deliver.

In the end it isn't about numbers, its about who can out-play who, and I've been doing quite alot of that, with my crew or not, well when they were here.

10. I thought I was the not so normal one here. A dots an insta kill for most of my fights, or when Im going against multi-threat twinks in a fight.
    Not every twink is immune to a shadow priest who gets up to nearly 170% haste/cast speed plus and survive. Most fights last a milisecond too xD

In the end it isn't about numbers, its about who can out-play who, and I've been doing quite alot of that, with my crew or not, well when they were here.
    Fresh off the boat, from pandalands, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this twink world: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jack**** here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on icecrown by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox ****sucking panda friends would laugh at. None of that here. You don't twink. You don't pvp. This ain't pandas, kid. This is Icecrown. We have REAL twinking discussions, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to retail, you casting son of a *****. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of level cap playing reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm the best.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

11. I thought I was the not so normal one here. A dots an insta kill for most of my fights, or when Im going against multi-threat twinks in a fight.

Holy ****. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken tendies and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the PvP tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the ****ing **** Blizzburn losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a ****ing breakdown. I don't want to believe Blizz is a ****-tier twink. I want a twinker to believe in. I want Blizzburn to be King of the 70s and fix this broken server. I cannot ****ing deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was PvPing well in Icecrown???? This is so ****ed.

12. Trash? Bruh.... We aren't even in the same expansion and if we were, your twink wouldn't last 2 seconds in the plane of existence when I'm done with it.
    Ask the mop twinks about me, I'm no easy target, son.
    ITT : new twinks who think they have the slightest chance of besting cadi LMAO, dont you understand kid? before warmane there was you in diapers, and before that there was molten, and before there was cadi who woke up with a large diamond stiffy thinking about reking the likes of future you.

First 1234 ... Last