1. He is a dog. I would like to go on an adventure to space with Cadi the dog. Only that we both had a rock we could use to go there with the dog. But no cats, cats are like not dogs and there is too many cats in space already. He need space dogs and space me to in space but need Cadi there so other dimensions would have fun with me and Cadi too is a good dog :3

2. Who said I was new? >_>, kek , bruh you funny for saying that, I forgive you.

TL;DR version

I was trying to join wotlk twinks until another twink suggest cata, after moltdown, mop, grew a cross-faction crew, demolished mop purple haze to its very foundation until they started to chill out. Our difference? We push to bring up a dying community, you guys.... You rant and boast about numbers how big you are yet no feats, and fighting some other twink isn't much of a feat when the out-play moment against a twink inevitable. Me on the other hand, dots that crit constantly with fast ticks is a win all the time for me ;)

-----------------

I was present when your little purple haze was up and going and at the time I was a fresh twink, but I was still gearing, it wasn't until some other twink suggested to try cata Sargeras so I went because at the time, Sargeras was trying to bring up their twink family. Eventually time went on and Moltdown happen, and instead of going back to cata, since twinking is clearly dead there, we moved to MOP.

My specialty is speed, and I choose this route until I got into competition with some dude named Shiledtowin, who I was on par with, both of us, 70s twink were able to hit a cast/tick speed so high, we couldn't even control our own twinks.
    My twink achievements isn't determined by numbers, its determined by feats, I am purposely cocky to get twinks on my level and it has happen. I use to run a cross-faction group right after I took a faction change to balance out the twinks on MOP and the twinks I trained under belt from experience, even those who came from wotlk and the remaining 60s twink who moved up, were part of my crew. And yes, we did kick some purple haze booty a number of times, but they, as I always wanted, are a challenge, but not as good enough.

3. > "Who said I was new?"
    > Takes ****posts on twinking forums seriously

4. Guys, guys....

We are ALL twinks from different sides.

wotlk twinks
    mop twinks
    cata twinks....?

But ya its NOT LIKE the old days and we are not progressing as we use to.
    But ya, I dunno how you guys are holding up. MOP twinks are tough, BUT they only come out when this one dude shows up to the party. He's pretty much the loud mouth of global and is consider the Hercule of twinking on MOP.

But ya, our situation is just like you guys, twinking isn't it use to be regardless of how powerful someone's twink is, what is point when there is no one on your level who can face you?

5. Well..

I miss killing 70s as 79.
    Damn memories, :-)

For me girmgodx is the most sensational twink,idk about you guys,get lost,girm gets the golden medal of twinks.

Crymore also another god-like twinki.
    Edited: September 11, 2016

6. Any active guilds on Icecrown? Been looking in /who but havent found any lvl 19/29/39/etc/etc in WSG

7. Who said I was new? >_>, kek , bruh you funny for saying that, I forgive you.

TL;DR version

I was trying to join wotlk twinks until another twink suggest cata, after moltdown, mop, grew a cross-faction crew, demolished mop purple haze to its very foundation until they started to chill out. Our difference? We push to bring up a dying community, you guys.... You rant and boast about numbers how big you are yet no feats, and fighting some other twink isn't much of a feat when the out-play moment against a twink inevitable. Me on the other hand, dots that crit constantly with fast ticks is a win all the time for me ;)

-----------------

I was present when your little purple haze was up and going and at the time I was a fresh twink, but I was still gearing, it wasn't until some other twink suggested to try cata Sargeras so I went because at the time, Sargeras was trying to bring up their twink family. Eventually time went on and Moltdown happen, and instead of going back to cata, since twinking is clearly dead there, we moved to MOP.

My specialty is speed, and I choose this route until I got into competition with some dude named Shiledtowin, who I was on par with, both of us, 70s twink were able to hit a cast/tick speed so high, we couldn't even control our own twinks.
    My twink achievements isn't determined by numbers, its determined by feats, I am purposely cocky to get twinks on my level and it has happen. I use to run a cross-faction group right after I took a faction change to balance out the twinks on MOP and the twinks I trained under belt from experience, even those who came from wotlk and the remaining 60s twink who moved up, were part of my crew. And yes, we did kick some purple haze booty a number of times, but they, as I always wanted, are a challenge, but not as good enough.
    slow claps steps out of the shadows Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your twink, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty good... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of fantastic material... But twinking isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a twinkster? To join those esteemed twink ranks? To call yourself a twinker of the Sanction? Twinking takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class twinksters - I mean the big guys, like Sothar and Droodic - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight twink oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big guild. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new guild. Someone dismisses it as trash or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they pvp the latest **** tier bg group dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate twinks over at mop. The twink Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan twink you craft in your twink bakery, some cocksucker in Icecrown has a prot warrior or a paladin or some **** that a million different twinking No-Names will attach a milion different gear sets to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you in the bgs...

8. Well..

I miss killing 70s as 79.
    Damn memories, :-)

For me girmgodx is the most sensational twink,idk about you guys,get lost,girm gets the golden medal of twinks.

Crymore also another god-like twinki.

Revival coming soon ?

9. Revival coming soon ?
    No idea,i just logged after few months,
    I see 79 is dead af
    Dunno if this bracket can be revived again,maybe yes but not to soon.

Sadly i haven't seen any twink 79 these days.
    About 70... well.. its worse xd

10. There has been another situation with some twinks leaving the warmane too. Some twinks I know literally went crazy because of the recent so-called fix that was suppose to handle the issue we have been enduring for months now.
    Every other day some of these twinks say they are leaving elsewhere, the hard thing is keeping everyone together. As I mention about Purple Haze, their guild, well on MOP, had been sold to some dude, their former leader logs in as a ten twink now and even stated the same thing of what I am trying to do.

Our ONLY source of of high 70 gear had been thwarted by transmong addicts and since this source is gone market isn't as it use to be, I have to direct people to the alternatives. I can't speak to Horde anymore as ally so I have to direct things differently and the boss himself is acting up on global so some of us veteran twinks needed to take over in helping others gear up; I literally get honor and buy gems for other twinks man, that's how I roll.

@Caddi

I kek'd. But yeah, kiddo, I don't think any of you wotlk twinks have to deal with people who are abnormality strong and considered a cheater for heavily increased stats. Us Glass Canons can take them out with ease.
    But going with what the other dude said, YOU guys and US are VASTLY different, can't speak for cata because their twinks are dead, but yeah. Twinking on WOTLK is far different from Cata and MOP, you don't have to deal with scaling, ToS/Ghost twinks, false promises.
    But if you ever come to MOP, I'm considered a mentor. ;)

11. New people come and old people go or still around.
    But ya, we wont be able to relive those moments anymore and eventually twinking will die off for a period of time depending on the realm.

I always wonder how active are you guys are in wotlk?

@Blizzburn

For ally said I saw like 7 of you in Goldshire just now, thats your current or newcomers? Also the guy on Horde side, being a member of TTLS and all, Rflow cares for money now and he will get people to que for twink BGs when he spams global, technically the only way, oddly enough when anyone else does it, they dont get any luck.

Rflow, tbh, is very annoying, but he held the community together despite most of the crap we got coming the devs way. If he wasn't here we' all be gone by now. Too bad he wasn't around before 60s mvoed to wotlk.

12. Being a 60 horde twink like

WOTLK forever
    No flop for dis boi

13. Being a 60 horde twink like

WOTLK forever
    No flop for dis boi
    Weren't you this guy? http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary
    I could have sworn I seen you a few times, and now that I mention it, big red panda on frostwolf mentioned you and 60 twinks that moved to wotlk.

*FYI if that is you, don't ever use unstuck, or you will be stuck literally (unless your HS is elsewhere and you avoid the marsh), seeing how warmane brought back Kezan.

14. Weren't you this guy? http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary
    I could have sworn I seen you a few times, and now that I mention it, big red panda on frostwolf mentioned you and 60 twinks that moved to wotlk.

*FYI if that is you, don't ever use unstuck, or you will be stuck literally (unless your HS is elsewhere and you avoid the marsh), seeing how warmane brought back Kezan.
    Ayyy dats mee

First 12345 ... Last