1. Ok so... i see mop twinks and we wotlk,where are cata twinks?
    Or cataclysm players never ever played a twink or saw one? I am just wondering
    Cata twinks have died out. The exception was Truk, but he wanted to recruit players to no avail.
    Warmane said something about cata xfers to mop, but we have yet to see this.
    MOP 60 twinks, as stated above moved to wotlk and the remainder of twinks on mop do 70-74s, 10-14s, and 85-89s, each bracket having their own set of veterans that are not to be underestimated.

MOP twinks use to all hang out in one place, both factions, with the ability to chat with each other, regardless of faction until: market change, kil'jaden removed, false promises, cross faction chat fix, and BG/Arena bug became a reality.

We all use to help out in resolving problems, ally/horde working together to stop exploiters, botters and other crazy things that almost ruined out BGs, but we cannot speak anymore, and Dalaran is a ghost town.

What really killed some of us was we were told by staff BG/Arena bug was fixed until tested by a veteran twink and his buddys, and that test alone caused some twinks to move to another mop realm, like half a guild. Those that remain are trying to rebuild and from what I've seen, they are doing somewhat ok. But drama caused by Rflow created a slew of rivals and newcomers alike to come to the twinking community.

So yes, mop twinks are a bit different then the common egotistical wotlk twink we see on these threads now. They push to make other twinks better even giving out free things, from what I was seeing.

2. Now that it has been mention, you are one of the respected twinks I have heared about, even some of the best 70s use and speak of you as an example, so despite you not being here anymore. That is a well earned respect for a frostwolf/sargeras twink.

3. Now that it has been mention, you are one of the respected twinks I have heared about, even some of the best 70s use and speak of you as an example, so despite you not being here anymore. That is a well earned respect for a frostwolf/sargeras twink.

4. ^^^^

Well I guess there's the different, the egotistical vs. the twinks that want to see the community flourish. Toms mention by other twinks that is the reason why I brought it up.

5. There's so much more to frenchfri boi, he's a great guy (lolno) but never show no respect.

Ye there's a lot of egostastical ****s here. But it's all for good fun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 99.9% of the posts here are pure satire.
    Edited: September 16, 2016 Reason: :^^^)

6. ur all **** only best twink zik the legenda

7. For the lulz

If Mop Twinks vs WOTLK twinks, who which team would win lol? (Both sides with the best of the best horde and ally)
    *MOP players do not include The ToS, plaguelands ghost twinks, or the running riot squad because they are disqualified. Only your best legit twinks*

*** GO! who would win from your best and why? ***

For me I think shieldtowin and kila/blizzburn would spank, an obliteration. Why? because them alone were op enough to be on horde side, hence why twinks came to agreement to balance out, making one priest go to ally side. Also they are strong enough to stand up to ToS who were eventually banned from Battleground ques.

8. For the lulz

If Mop Twinks vs WOTLK twinks, who which team would win lol? (Both sides with the best of the best horde and ally)
    *MOP players do not include The ToS, plaguelands ghost twinks, or the running riot squad because they are disqualified. Only your best legit twinks*

*** GO! who would win from your best and why? ***

For me I think shieldtowin and kila/blizzburn would spank, an obliteration. Why? because them alone were op enough to be on horde side, hence why twinks came to agreement to balance out, making one priest go to ally side. Also they are strong enough to stand up to ToS who were eventually banned from Battleground ques.
    I am confident,and i think we would win, we the wotlk,well since you are mop,dunno you might have more stats etc higher but talking about equally stats smh,i believe we win
    There are pros on 70s that some if them are arena players,just like me and very few 78-79 play 80 and are pro
    Also,most twinks are bad,doesnt matter if its cata mop or wotlk,there will always be like this,5% are the strongest(pros) that lead in duels,bgs statistics,and number 1to3 in every bg either objectives or kills dmg
    But i fear in wotlk there is a conflict with the kids of higher kids which are 70s,that instead helping the 70-79 bracket,they come and bash 79 for everything,

Twinks of wotlk debate,dont let panda twinks to tell us who's better ;D
    Edited: September 16, 2016

9. I am confident,and i think we would win, we the wotlk,well since you are mop,dunno you might have more stats etc higher but talking about equally stats smh,i believe we win
    There are pros on 70s that some if them are arena players,just like me and very few 78-79 play 80 and are pro
    Also,most twinks are bad,doesnt matter if its cata mop or wotlk,there will always be like this,5% are the strongest(pros) that lead in duels,bgs statistics,and number 1to3 in every bg either objectives or kills dmg
    But i fear in wotlk there is a conflict with the kids of higher kids which are 70s,that instead helping the 70-79 bracket,they come and bash 79 for everything,

Twinks of wotlk debate,dont let panda twinks to tell us who's better ;D
    Well from my view point, I know you guys have armor penetration, we have pvp power that raises overall damage.
    The people techni mentioned are in effect beyond the lvl of a common glass canon and the only way to kill them is to get the drop on them or to pressure them to burn mana, which is nearly impossible. If 80s, it's no contest because of Mastery.

Yes our stats are a bit higher and there are some skills and spells that are like one hit wonders, depending on how good your reaction time is.
    If I was on wotlk, what I suggested, some of the dps class do some insane damage, with some top people probably being a Warrior, Paladin and or Death Knight.

Then again the logic in MOP vs WOTLK is absurd. The stats and new spells make a ridiculous amount of difference, wotlk doesn't have things like revealing strikes, touch of karma, etc. Another thing to know that the stats are not the same, there are some twinks who run with 100% crit, dodge, etc. Hell, even our level 10 twinks here are not to be facked with, if you run into them randomly. A sole lvl 10 shaman was able to take over Darkshire alone and 1 vs 8 people, not something you see on WOTLK.

@techi

Your logic.... Is flawed...

10. Well from my view point, I know you guys have armor penetration, we have pvp power that raises overall damage.
    The people techni mentioned are in effect beyond the lvl of a common glass canon and the only way to kill them is to get the drop on them or to pressure them to burn mana, which is nearly impossible. If 80s, it's no contest because of Mastery.

Yes our stats are a bit higher and there are some skills and spells that are like one hit wonders, depending on how good your reaction time is.
    If I was on wotlk, what I suggested, some of the dps class do some insane damage, with some top people probably being a Warrior, Paladin and or Death Knight.

Then again the logic in MOP vs WOTLK is absurd. The stats and new spells make a ridiculous amount of difference, wotlk doesn't have things like revealing strikes, touch of karma, etc. Another thing to know that the stats are not the same, there are some twinks who run with 100% crit, dodge, etc. Hell, even our level 10 twinks here are not to be facked with, if you run into them randomly. A sole lvl 10 shaman was able to take over Darkshire alone and 1 vs 8 people, not something you see on WOTLK.

@techi

10 twinks, if they get in an ambush they can kill a wotlk twink, mainly the casters and they do it before you realize what is going on.
    I seen a few 10s being able to overpower a level 68+ and horde twinks got a few quest items to distract someone before dropping the smack down when haste, crit, hit, sp (windsong and Jade Spirit) all hit like 500%+

A wotlk can kill them only IF they get in close, because a 10 twink's greatest power is distance and it makes way for speed, something a wotlk twink don't want a low level twink to proc, ever, even for us mop twinks.

As for 70-74 mop and wotlk twinks it's no contest. Put them, their members (All their best and their guilds) vs. a few members from the SNP, The TTLS, Purple Haze (Former), twisted naaru.
    They are strategic twinks and will hit you hard. People like smqt, dujin and mythirac, even blizzburn will be able to take on a number of wotlk twinks at once because these guys are above average glass canons. Hell, fighting a monk will probably be the best thing since slice bread to these twinks, mainly someone like smqt, or the former Stressful. MOP twinks are highly defensive in pvp, mainly Horde side, while Alliance is more offensive.

But yeah, mop twinks stomp, wotlk twinks will only get a good edge off a 10 or maybe a 29 twink if they aren't caught off guard.

11. When you be talkin Flop vs wotlk, ofc flop is gonna win. Flop was just way too full of bugs and crazed stat ****, that its just not something that is not to be ****ed with. A 10 twink on flop could takeout probably a whole AV of 10-19 on wotlk, cuz they be stacking stats that be like impossible to do in wotlk.

strategy dont mean **** in this situation lol. A 60 twink DK with Death Sipihon 1 shotting 60s on wotlk. Some strategy eh?

**** flop tho <=wotlk forever

12. Well from my view point, I know you guys have armor penetration, we have pvp power that raises overall damage.

@techi

Yeah your mop twink mister Tenchima :D

Anyway if you ever make a step on wotlk,come and roll a 78-79,dont even think about 70,because its pointless warmane removed vendors for pvp brutal set,also no point shop,which means harder to gear for 70,and everything fixed blizzlike even hit rating they barely can attack a higher lvl not to.mention casters all not landing
    Watching chaos bolts,mind blast and other spells all not landing :)))

13. Forgot to.mention that the bracket is 70-79 we call it sometimes 78--78 because of gray players 70
    But its not like on mop which is easier here since there are nine levels 70-79 from 0 to 9 in every bracket at any lvl.

14. Yeah your mop twink mister Tenchima :D

Anyway if you ever make a step on wotlk,come and roll a 78-79,dont even think about 70,because its pointless warmane removed vendors for pvp brutal set,also no point shop,which means harder to gear for 70,and everything fixed blizzlike even hit rating they barely can attack a higher lvl not to.mention casters all not landing
    Watching chaos bolts,mind blast and other spells all not landing :)))
    Wow they removed vendors for you too? Twinks on mop had to deal with some of that to an extent. :S
    Its harder for monks because it is the same for them on retail too.

Was this from updates? We too had sunwell boss until that was removed when hungry xmog fiends started to kick us out of our playground.

They also farm world bosses making it harder for some to even get certain items they really need. Thats why TOS are lacking when it comes to gear farming for the twink community because 90s ruin it sometimes, even while farming honor.

First ... 45678 Last