1. When you be talkin Flop vs wotlk, ofc flop is gonna win. Flop was just way too full of bugs and crazed stat ****, that its just not something that is not to be ****ed with. A 10 twink on flop could takeout probably a whole AV of 10-19 on wotlk, cuz they be stacking stats that be like impossible to do in wotlk.

strategy dont mean **** in this situation lol. A 60 twink DK with Death Sipihon 1 shotting 60s on wotlk. Some strategy eh?

**** flop tho <=wotlk forever
    We're talking about 70s.

But at the end of the day, it depends on who attacks first and who is smart when it comes to defensive spells to get a win.

2. Wow they removed vendors for you too? Twinks on mop had to deal with some of that to an extent. :S
    Its harder for monks because it is the same for them on retail too.

Was this from updates? We too had sunwell boss until that was removed when hungry xmog fiends started to kick us out of our playground.

They also farm world bosses making it harder for some to even get certain items they really need. Thats why TOS are lacking when it comes to gear farming for the twink community because 90s ruin it sometimes, even while farming honor.
    Yeah they removed,vut being a 79 twink is cool almost all gear can be farmerd or dungeon run
    So it dident affect me.

3. Yeah they removed,vut being a 79 twink is cool almost all gear can be farmerd or dungeon run
    So it dident affect me.
    For us though, people see twinks as something that should be put down and they have been doing that to us in MOP for a while now. Not sure about you wotlk folks but the thing we call fallout, the removal of things, changes and false promises kinda killed a good portion of our community.

Rebuilding we are, but it is not an easy feat, regardless of said missing content and what we've lost.

4. Man, these young bloods don't know anything about the real OG's back in the day, the real g.o.a.t.s, the ipunish, the vizero, the zodiek. Straight up gangstas... don't reach young blood cus we definitely gon teach!

5. Man, these young bloods don't know anything about the real OG's back in the day, the real g.o.a.t.s, the ipunish, the vizero, the zodiek. Straight up gangstas... don't reach young blood cus we definitely gon teach!
    oooo sup mr.Fank i havent seen you in years homie real OG :) much respect from Zodiek

6. Man, these young bloods don't know anything about the real OG's back in the day, the real g.o.a.t.s, the ipunish, the vizero, the zodiek. Straight up gangstas... don't reach young blood cus we definitely gon teach!
    Apparently, you guys were just part of the wotlk, neltharion as well and even then we had twinks so in a sense, we are all alike, and a few months apart. We only got the short end of the stick when our realm was voted to be turned into cata.

7. Apparently, you guys were just part of the wotlk, neltharion as well and even then we had twinks so in a sense, we are all alike, and a few months apart. We only got the short end of the stick when our realm was voted to be turned into cata.
    You are a panda twinker get out of therr,you aint special snowflake,just like 79s on icc,nothing but fkcs speaks out there,
    I am one of the best twinkers 70 and pro warrior,i can bladestorm you all
    We are not a part of wotlk twinks,we are a part of world twinks,so next time dont speak ****s please dude i am sick of randoms.
    You are nothing but ameat for my bladestorm

8. We're talking about 70s.

But at the end of the day, it depends on who attacks first and who is smart when it comes to defensive spells to get a win.
    Its all about skill,70 will always be better than 79.
    Its not about attacking the first,you get me to 50%- hp i will still win i wil just bladestorm you and you all die.

Pride warrior twinker 70 on wotlk orc master race

9. Keep it gangsta y'all!
    Need more introduction for twinks! And intro

10. This thread was a rollercoaster and a half.

-Kare

11. I thought reading this would teach me something. Instead I have an aching head and a stitch in my stomach. Y'all are crazy man! Lmfao

12. I thought reading this would teach me something. Instead I have an aching head and a stitch in my stomach. Y'all are crazy man! Lmfao
    The way of DA TWINKZs man,welcome to icc,please visit 70-79 bracket if you enjoy drama and seeing people get butthurt,see you there.
    ;D

13. You what pal? Are you making a personal attack towards me? I'll have you know I did top damage in a WSG on Icecrown at level 70. How dare you call me a name with such profanity, it is unacceptable. Are you ridiculing me because I am Sword Spec Apolyon Warrior?! If you're not careful I'll pull out my Revenge spec and press 1 repeatedly, ya cheeky ****! Just because I'm autistic most certainly does NOT give you the right to be so assaultive. If you're not 420% careful I'll attack your facebook with my other memers over at <The Sanction>, and <Toast> will soon catch on as well. I can't believe you would say something like that. You're as ****ty as a any of Zik's twinks.

First ... 5678 Last