1. Twinks

I personally believe I'm a true twinker. Unlike the scums of the earth who claim to be "the best" or "top twinkers," I hold faith in my ability to appreciate the fact that I world PvP constantly, everyday, with no end. Twinks are a major part in my life. I would laugh into the face of those ridiculous children who self-acclaim themselves as a better twinker than I. I can world PvP better, faster, harder, and stronger than you. I am the best. I twink over all. Do you dare challenge me to a duel? You will lose, you filthy sewer rat. Do not test me. I will PvP you into the ground, kiddo. Do not try to outtwink me. It is a lost cause. Nobody can twink better than I. I practice my class 24/7, taking no breaks between PvP sessions. I take pride in my twinks. I have trained for years on end to PvP with the very best, only to realize that I am the very best. You cannot twink like I twink. Learn your class, kid.

2. You think this takes concentration? Try tanking in World of Warcraft after someone in the group just feared the entire room and the stupid death knight has stolen all the aggro from the tank, all whilst trying to reach deep into the bag for the extra cheesy dorritos. Now THAT is a skill. This is just a bunch of tap dancing in tight clothes with a room full of gentlemen looking intently at you.. uhh no thanks. Ill take the fame of being the #1 ranked tank in all of Azeroth.
    Edited: September 5, 2016

3. Gotta bunch of people that got animosity towards twinks cause their DPS is bigger than theirs. These are guys that are jealous, cause they don't carry, they don't possess, DPS. They don't possess that GOD GENE that's involved in these twinks out here.

Keep getting jealous while your arena partner asks for TWINKS. While your guildmate ask for TWINKS and WISH that they could get DPSed by these TBC warriors with these huge DPSes that could pipe them down to the point where they could FEEL each and every last spectacle of their Recount add-on getting VIBRATED and THRUSTED until the chart just explodes out. Keep saying NOOB, keep saying NO-LIFE LOSER.

Come on you CUCK-HOLDS! You love it! You love this DPS! I’ll be that twniker. I’ll be that twinker. Yup, with DPS. Enjoy it. Have your arena partner take this DPS. She’s imagining a HUGE yellow crit. Why do you think your arena partners get low level BoEs!?

You guys don’t possess the twink gene. That’s why you’re upset. No DPS equals anger. You’re upset, you’re mad at these huge crits. These massive numbers. That’s why you guys like saying noob so much. I get it.

4. I'm under the impression that you people don't know it is that takes TRUE concentration. Allow me to enlighten you.
    You see, as a veteran guild master of the only twink guild there ever was and ever will be, I've learned a few things. First and foremost, I'M the best. Whoever this 2k15 newfag Sothar thinks he is, he's wrong. I'm one of the only 7 elite veterans from 2008, (AKA First Seven) and ONLY I get to say what's what and who's worth a ****. And Sothar, darling, you're not.

Cadi on the other hand, a true hero and visionary in the twink department. Needed something to be done? Call Cadi. Some level 80 SMourne retar.din fcking you up? Cadi'll make him bubblehearth. All this ON A TWINK, mind you. Cadi was the first and ever twink to get his hands on the legendary weapon we all know as Thunderfury. (Although referred by the First Seven as CadiFury)

Anyways, I'm done wasting my breath on this new generation of twinks who think they know ****. Go read a book, learn about our guild, then come back.

Now where was I. Right, concentration. New twinks will never know how much concentration it took to lead a 1.3k ACTIVE MEMBERS LEVEL 60 TWINK GUILD like I did. Alongside with my trusty officers, we lead the finest twink generation there ever was. Now THAT took concentration.

5. GOML nerdcakes.

Edit: I was a twink before I even hit 60, you new school twinks think you're something when you had nothing at level 1, while I have everything. learn your place funkers

6. I am so tired of noobs like you who discredit the MIGHTY ****ing power of the TWINK.

People who say "Oh it's some levelers" And not ****ing saying TWINKS, also people who actually say twink with a proper "in" should be MURDERED, ALSO when people use Apolyon as a warrior, so you know they're garbage, and when aunt martha said that you couldn't eat that ****ing brick you found in the back yard because that will "Break your teeth" NOT even thinking for once that I am an alien who can eat solid matter and shoot lazers from my forever bleeding space nuts.

7. Welcome back soth C:

Revival 4 60/70 inc?

8. I don't see why people call themsevles BEST TWINK.

Coming from a really wise dude on frostwolf - Everything has their limit, every twink has a weakness, every twink has potential and they have counters. ~ Big Red

9. Hello, I am currently 15 years old and I want to become a twink. I know there’s a million people out there just like me, but I promise you I’m different. On December 14th, I’m moving to Icecrown; home of the greatest twinks. I’ve already rolled prot war, and now shield slam everywhere I go as training. I may not be a twink yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need, I will become the greatest twink ever. If you have any questions or maybe advice, just inbox me. Thank you all so much ~~

10. Shut up. Chances are, you're a stupid squeaking inhuman fiend that literally has the time to record seven 10 hour long Lets Plays of you playing Apolyon Arms Warr, with no Stormherald or season 4 gear, dying to levelers all the time. I would gladly shove your warrior and concussive blow arms spec directly into the burning hot bowl of ramen you're eating in your village in ****ing Elwynn Forest so hard that your head severs and ends up in a faction that isn't complete ****. Then, I would shove you right back into that ****.

11. Shut up. Chances are, you're a stupid squeaking inhuman fiend that literally has the time to record seven 10 hour long Lets Plays of you playing Apolyon Arms Warr, with no Stormherald or season 4 gear, dying to levelers all the time. I would gladly shove your warrior and concussive blow arms spec directly into the burning hot bowl of ramen you're eating in your village in ****ing Elwynn Forest so hard that your head severs and ends up in a faction that isn't complete ****. Then, I would shove you right back into that ****.

12. Crymorefgts

60 players have no chance against supreme 68 master race.

fgts.

13. 60 players have no chance against supreme 68 master race.

fgts.
    Fcking gayloser,ROFL l2p,true twink is 70 and 60 all these 68,69,78,79 are all trash lolol,
    I have a 70 twink epic prot warrior,i killed you on ragnaros you 79s nibs,and i can do it once again here,
    Pathetic nab,
    You get pwned on 70 and roll 79 to deal with 70s and still losing holy **** bro,
    Damn barbarians.

14. There no point, twinking is dead on warmane. Too many memories from the good days will never come back. Have fun all twinks. Having a bracket alive for 1-2 months is old. Unless a bracket is 14/7 continuous. Yes 14 hours (peak times) for a straight year. Yes people do have lives. But 90% of these twink don't (kek). GL Crymore and all other twinks. Don't diss cuz they want to twink 8,9 levels ahead. They are pretty easy to beat with enough skill which twinks don't have any more. Even, I don't have skill for any class :P.

I have prepared my *** for the flaming, but pls wear protection :^(

123 ... Last