1. Hypee

September 07! Old content is on the way! Hypee 😆

2. "All realms and website will be taken offline on September 07 at 06:00 for maintenance, estimated downtime is 2 hours."

How do you know it's about old content?

3. maintenance..............
    Extended .................................................. .. maintenance :D

4. Maintance ha? so its back online in 10 hours... after 10 hours it will dc for 2weeks gl ppl

5. I told ya i told ya. Hypeeee :D

6. for those who wont read the devlog:

"On the topic of low level raids and instances, we have prepared several of them already, and will release them as soon as they have passed our internal testing. The first release will cover a mix of 5-10 dungeons and raids, including the Black Temple. After that, the next badge of low level content will contain (amongst others) the Tempest Keep, Icecrown Citadel and Ulduar. We expect to be fully done with the low level content release cycle next month."

7. Well, if it isn't coming on the 7th we were lied to. We were specifically told old content would be released last week in August or 1st week in Sept.
    That was a direct quote from a GM during a Q&A they held, so Hypee is real!

8. Hype,just this " will release them as soon" my hope is gone!

9. haha true just read "and will release them as soon as they have passed our internal testing" thats all i need to know :D

10. they're not updating old content tomorrow

if they were planning to, wotlk and cata wouldn't have gotten this recent batch of updates today... tomorrow's is likely nothing more than a server maintenance, adding or replacing components, syncing server time with 'real time' (don't tell me noone noticed ST slipping ahead of normal time) and similar backend/hardware maintenance, not batch of updates and releases

11. I told ya i told ya. Hypeeee :D
    They might pull another Strands/Sunwell bro, don't jump to conclusions just yet.

I'm concern about Wargames and a few more BG/Arena Maps, along with the bg bug fixes.
    Edited: September 6, 2016 Reason: kilamanjaro was here

12. they're not updating old content tomorrow

if they were planning to, wotlk and cata wouldn't have gotten this recent batch of updates today... tomorrow's is likely nothing more than a server maintenance, adding or replacing components, syncing server time with 'real time' (don't tell me noone noticed ST slipping ahead of normal time) and similar backend/hardware maintenance, not batch of updates and releases
    why are people talking about it like its only a possibility when its clearly stated MAINTENANCE. And of course ST is slipping ahead of normal time because we are in different time zones SMH

123 Last