1. I do not know if old content will be released this week, this month, or before year's end. I do know it was promised and, although I'm quite sure that scripting (like pimpin') ain't easy, it's fair to say that Warmane broke their promise. Sadly they've done that many times but, to be fair, they are not alone.

World of Warcraft has, for a long time, been about max level play. There are those that think that "the game doesn't begin until max level" and I have friends that simply does not understand how I can enjoy lower level play. As such, a vast majority of the people who play on Frostwolf level up to reach level 90 - and not for fun - so to cater to that majority Warmane focuses it's development there.

I love leveling new characters, creating twinks and exploring old content, but I do not want to enjoy that privilege at the expense of anyone else's fun. If Warmane must take time to ensure these releases do not break the game, so be it. If Warmane decides that these dungeons can never be released, then so be it. I ask only that they honor their words, keep their promises and tell us only the truth. That much, I think, we are entitled to.

2. Somethings worth to fight,I think we deserve the old content,not for just items,but for the feeling and nostalgia.This week,next week we deserve it.Come on Frostwolf is most damaged of all realms on content.

3. Are we still hyped for this? 😄

4. I do not know if old content will be released this week, this month, or before year's end. I do know it was promised and, although I'm quite sure that scripting (like pimpin') ain't easy, it's fair to say that Warmane broke their promise. Sadly they've done that many times but, to be fair, they are not alone.

World of Warcraft has, for a long time, been about max level play. There are those that think that "the game doesn't begin until max level" and I have friends that simply does not understand how I can enjoy lower level play. As such, a vast majority of the people who play on Frostwolf level up to reach level 90 - and not for fun - so to cater to that majority Warmane focuses it's development there.

I love leveling new characters, creating twinks and exploring old content, but I do not want to enjoy that privilege at the expense of anyone else's fun. If Warmane must take time to ensure these releases do not break the game, so be it. If Warmane decides that these dungeons can never be released, then so be it. I ask only that they honor their words, keep their promises and tell us only the truth. That much, I think, we are entitled to.
    They specifically said last week of Aug or 1st week of Sept because they were in a panic. Enough players are leaving to begin with, but at that time the release of Legion was looming ever closer and they would say anything to get people to stick with them. Legion cost money to play, and those same players are the donors. I'd be willing to bet Warmanes income is way down right now, but to keep delaying content that gives existing players more to do certainly isn't helping them any.

First 123