1. Feral Dudu viable on Icecrown?

Hey guys
    As the title says, I wanted to know if Feral Dudu is viable on Icecrown.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Yes.

messagetooshort

3. Feel free to be master pianist against kids who faceroll keyboard (DK, Sm warriors)

4. No make sure to roll ret paladin

5. Debuffs Up, Buffs up, Spam Shred Fero Bite when all buffs / debuffs are above 10 sec gg idk why people call it hard but hey maybe they are blind and cant see timers.

6. Well, I´ll just go for it. :)
    Thanks for the replies.

7. It's the best dps actually. Highest burst, highest aoe for no cap on swipe damage. It really isn't super hard to play, but compared to other classes it's kind of annoying to have to pay attention to your rotation more closely while also paying attention to boss mechanics. Maybe that's why so few play it... or suck at it I don't know, they give a bad name to feral dudus everywhere. Also feral is very useful for being able to offtank in certain situations(can also get easy queue in RDF heroic tanking) and do good damage as tank. You can solo a lot of content in the game with it. Battle rez, CC and healing just makes it a little sweeter.

8. feral dps suck due to http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=16870 proc chance is a joke on feral form.

9. According to wiki;
    Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Now a passive spell. Now also procs on damage and healing spells, yet no longer procs on feral abilities(only auto-attacks proc it). Proc rate is roughly 6% with a 10 second internal cooldown.
    Proc should be 10 ICD, on Warmane we have around minute.
    Any1 dare to make bug report ?

10. Debuffs Up, Buffs up, Spam Shred Fero Bite when all buffs / debuffs are above 10 sec gg idk why people call it hard but hey maybe they are blind and cant see timers.
    Tripple funny to hear that from sh!tladin.
    Feral pve rotation is hardest, second after Affliction lock.
    I mean, proper pve rotation, when you are able to find a window for FB without losing bleeds and roar.
    Edited: September 6, 2016

11. Tripple funny to hear that from sh!tladin.
    Feral pve rotation is hardest, second after Affliction lock.
    I mean, proper pve rotation, when you are able to find a window for FB without losing bleeds and roar.
    Eh nice Try but i Mained Feral PVE for 6 Months yes LOD and Bane and RS25HC but k.

12. Eh nice Try but i Mained Feral PVE for 6 Months yes LOD and Bane and RS25HC but k.
    Every gypsy trash has these achivements.
    Link damage metters.

13. According to wiki;

Proc should be 10 ICD, on Warmane we have around minute.
    Any1 dare to make bug report ?
    It doesnt show anywhere in the bug tracker, are you sure this is a bug?

14. It doesnt show anywhere in the bug tracker, are you sure this is a bug?
    I'am sure current ICD is not 10 seconds, you can easy test it.
    Wich means yes, it's a bug.

15. I am feral player myself and have sadly to quote you. ""Internal cd 10 seconds with 6% proc chance"
    6% of proc chance is not very high... so 60 seconds of a possible re-proc sounds fine to me in thtat case.

And for the person saying Feral is easy.... then i wonder why nearly nobody is playing feral.
    Instead most people play paladins, warrior or dk`s... you obviously have not much of a clue about good feral druid rotations if you do not even mention the bleedings in the rotation that you mentioned.

12 Last