1. Best options for Non-Donors.

My friend and I are gonna start playing WotLK again, and the only issue we have is that we aren't gonna be donating. So what are our best options for classes to climb the PvP arena ladder with, having in mind that we won't be having bis weapons and trinkets? Thanks in advance:)

2. Shaman(except enh), d-lock, shadow priest, hpal, restor druid
    Edited: September 6, 2016

3. Ty. How about affli lock? Or even mage?

4. First of all, you can get Normal ICC weapons and trinkets for poins, withou donation. They are still sick and have not that huge difference with heroic versions. Having 4000 achivements/account provides you 1 point per day, so thats 28 days for an item.

Second:
    1) Elemental shaman - sick spell scalling, gives away huge crits even 4.5k gs geared. Since you do not have much haste (500+Bizury totem), u can use full pvp gear mixing with VP trinket/weapon/few normal ICC pieces wih haste.
    2) Destruction warlock - sick damage even when full pvp geared, takes all haste needed from pvp offsets - you dont have to donate heroic ****, u can use full pvp gear mixing with VP trinket/weapon.
    3) Shadow priest - nuff said, takes all haste needed from pvp offsets, u can use full pvp gear mixing with VP trinket/weapon.
    4) Holy paladin - get bauble for vote points, rest pvp gear = unkillable ****.
    5) Restor shaman - get bauble for vote points, rest pvp gear = annoying tough **** with offensive dispell
    6) Restor druid - little bit squishy compare to previous ones, but still - get baube for VP, rest pvp gear = pretty tough healer

No clue about Affliction lock, have zero expirience, but think that spec needs some pve pieces to shine.
    Without donation do not look at rogues, ferals, huntards and warriors. I mean, u still rek as survival huntard or mutilate rogue full pvp geared, but compare to pve mixed MM/SUb they are complete trash.

5. Don't play arenas if you don't donate. You will just end up frustrated after facing 6k8gs warrior heroes or double caster full bis again and again one shotting you or your mate. And even if you keep queuing despite that, you will always have a huge disadvatage if you only have pvp gear (low regen mana if you play healer, and no OP dmg procs if you play caster or cac). At least wait for the point vote items, that will help

6. "Without donation do not look at rogues" how dare u sir, you saying rogues are gear dependant class? just wow...

7. "Without donation do not look at rogues" how dare u sir, you saying rogues are gear dependant class? just wow...
    Unfortunately, this is not vanilla.

8. I hate to say it, but it's true. Someone can donate every 2 weeks (assuming they get paid Bi-weekly) and get gear over and over AND you can grind for those 2 weeks and you won't make a dent in your gearing up, compared to the donor. Just donate, even if it's a few coins, it's something. You will get super pissed when these well geared players are DESTROYING YOUR SOUL with 1 hitters lol. Just avoid the rage and hit up the donate page. :P

9. Havanaclub
    You mean "Hunters", this is a good class and you look mad, did they farm you many times?
    Haha
    Edited: September 15, 2016

10. Havanaclub
    You mean "Hunters", this is a good class and you look mad, did they farm you many times?
    Haha
    I actually love them, using dance cs when they deterrence is pretty gg
    Anyways thats just my "funny" way to call wow classes, huntard, dudu, shammy, magus, pally, etc, any prob here sir?

11. pally DK. Strong comp, somewhat easier to gear other then mana trinkets. Hilt weapons, pvp gear, bauble/pen trinket with VP, done.

12. Ty. How about affli lock? Or even mage?
    Affli locks are okay but due to the 80% war/healer comps u will be countered every single match.

Full pvp rogues / druids are okay if u are playing 2 x dps team.

Easy comps to climb - ele sham / disc pri , feral / disc pri, ele / destro, destro / resto sham. For all those u need like 2 pve items per char, so 2 months vote points and you are ready.

13. Affli locks are okay but due to the 80% war/healer comps u will be countered every single match.

Full pvp rogues / druids are okay if u are playing 2 x dps team.

Easy comps to climb - ele sham / disc pri , feral / disc pri, ele / destro, destro / resto sham. For all those u need like 2 pve items per char, so 2 months vote points and you are ready.
    how many affi lock vs warrior match u watched ? I think u re not aware of that affi locks anti-class of warriors sir. Pry healer to dispell unstable afliction and have a look what is gonna be done

14. how many affi lock vs warrior match u watched ? I think u re not aware of that affi locks anti-class of warriors sir. Pry healer to dispell unstable afliction and have a look what is gonna be done
    This is maybe accurate for AT but that's not the case for Icecrown. Warr with trinket procs 2 shot lock's pet and 3 shot the poor lock, so actually you don't have time for your unstable affliction to tick or be dispelled. Log in summon pet in icecrown duel someone and look at that damage ( not fixed resi player > pet ) your pet is taking.

Here you go take a look : http://imgur.com/a/D8A74
    Edited: September 17, 2016